[BEN drowned] How you meet

Warning: nothing. this one isn't gory.

{3rd person POV}

Cleverbot

Your assignment was to find a not-too-popular game platform, figure out all the glitches, tricks and problems of it, then present it to your class. What class you may ask? English. Your English teacher, Mrs Heelshire, decided it'd be best to 'get a little action' in our lives. 

She gave you Cleverbot, a boy two rows to your left Duolingo, the popular guy in front of you Coursera, and so on, so forth.

" It'll be due in two weeks, so use your time wisely. " she announced after telling you your website. " It's also an essay. So around 500 to 800 words. "

" Mrs Heelshire, do we have the computers today? " a boy named Brett called out. " To start? "

" No. And we wont be. You'll be in charge of bringing your own laptops to work with. I wont risk anyone accidentally getting a virus. I'd have to pay for all the computers it'll break. And I wont do that! I have to provide for myself, my husband and my dearest little Brahms! " she cried out.

" What if we don't own a laptop? "

" Why'd you give us an online assignment if we aren't allowed to use the computers provided for us? "

" If my laptop gets a virus because of your dumbass assignment, I will sue you! "

" Who the hell is Brahms? "

Everyone was freaking out, except you. You could answer the last question you heard before your mind raced through memories. You knew who Brahms was. You two used to be inseparable. That is until the rumors of Brahms killing a girl Emily at the age of eight got out. But what confused you and caused you to raise your hand was, that Brahms had died in a fire almost 3 years ago.

" Mrs Heelshire? " You called out after most of the cries of anxiety stopped.

" Yes miss Y/N? " she responded.

" Brahms......" you said softly choosing your wording carefully. 

" What about him dear? " she said with caution in her voice. By now, every head in the room had turned to face you.

" But Brahms is dead. " you finally said. " I used to be his best friend. He died in a fire when he was 10. "

Mrs Heelshire stared at you before sighing. " I know dear. You'd always come over. May I asked why you stopped? It broke his heart not being able to be close to you. "

Tears weld up in your eyes. He wanted you with him, needed you with him, and you disappeared. " My-... my parents wouldn't let me come see him when the rumors got out. About him killing Emily..." you said softly. Great. Now you were crying in your English class.

The class went on until the home bell rang. Mrs Heelshire stopped you before you left.

" Honey, Brahms would understand. And we all are sorry about Ashlieannak. Please, have a good rest of your day. "

You couldn't speak. All you were able to do was smile softly and nod. She hugged you and let you leave. Little did she know, Ashlieannak was right outside waiting for you. Breaking free from her grasp, you waved goodbye and left for home with your elder sister.

~Time skip to 7:05 pm~    

You were on your bed with the lights dimmed. With your laptop in front of you, you began your Cleverbot assignment. Writing everything down in your own words, you now had a bit of your project done.

'Cleverbot is a chatterbox web application that uses machine learning techniques to have conversations with humans. It was created by British AI scientist, Rollo Carpender, and was launched in October, 2008. It was preceded by Jabberwacky, a chatterbox project that began in 1988 and went online in 1997. In it's first decade, Cleverbot held several thousand conversations with Carpender and his associates. Since launching on the web, the number of conversations held has exceeded 150 million. Besides the web application, Cleverbot is also available as an iOS, Android and Windows Phone app.'

Now you were bored. Wanting nothing more then to copy it all was extremely intense, but what made it worse was the fact you had to sign up to the app to even look at the Wikipedia and layout designs. 

500 to 800 words. Well, you had 102. Groaning loudly, you slammed your computer top shut, and getting up to go get a (f/d) and (f/s). Coming back, opening your computer and signing in, you realize you got a message in Cleverbot.

' Someone texted me? ' You thought as you went to check. Surely enough, you had gotten a message from the Cleverbot website itself? The text was overly creepy though. It read;

'You shouldn't have done that.'

" Done what? " you questioned your computer as you typed it down.

Almost immediately it responded.

' You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Now you were scared. Typing back and forth you found out his name was Ben. As you were typing the word ' Goodbye now. I have to go ', a hand reached out from your screen. You screamed and back on your bed.

A full being was now on top of you, smiling down with the softest smile you've ever seen. It calmed you, but just a bit. Besides the fact he'd just come out of your laptop, and his lovely smile, his appearance was nightmare-ish. Blood was poring down from his eyes, as if it were his tears, and his actual eyes looked like black holes with red menacing dots in the middle. You, for some reason, couldn't help but blush. He looked around your age, and he looked really good. 

" Hello cutie~ " he said. " Nice to finally meet you. "

" Who,..... who are you? " you asked with so much wonder in your voice, it made him laugh.

" I'm BEN.  And your Y/N? "

Your eyes widen. " How do you know my name?! "

" Multiple ways baby~ " BEN winked. " One being you Cleverbot username is Y/N(f/n). "

 You blushed at his nickname for you. He got off you, and let you sit up properly. You then both went back and forth asking each other questions, in attempt to form a friendship with one another. You yawned and checked the time. When reading 11:39, you shot up, causing BEN to read it as well. Bidding you adue, he crawled back in through your screen, typing ' Don't forget me baby ' before going offline. Laughing at his perverty personality, you got up to get ready for bed. You didn't realize how tired you were until your head hit you pillow, because you were out cold.

OMG I did it. It took me a day to figure out his story and around two hours to wright it, with 1194 words.

Also, if you don't know how Mrs Heelshire and Brahms is, they're both from the horror movie, the Boy. Personally, one of my favorites, and I highly suggest it if your into horror. Well that's all! the Proxies are next!