𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 (𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲)

Start from the beginning

"You're going to smell fruity."

"I'll survive." Mark smirked, working his fingers through her hair to get the soap out.

****

Bella arrived at the hospital. She smiled as Grace walked over to her. "You know, for someone who has been in LA, you're not very tanned," she said.

Bella grinned. "I didn't spend much time in the sun... if you catch my drift."

"Isabella-Rose. You met someone. And you've been having sex?" Grace asked.

Bella winked as she walked into the residents lounge. She frowned as she saw everyone but George. "Where's O'Malley?" She asked as she looked around.

Alex shrugged. "Haven't seen him," he said turning to her. He frowned. "You got some."

"Some what?"

Alex smirked as he looked to Bella. "She got sex. And not from me," he said.

Bella rolled her eyes as she got changed. Grace smiled. "Seriously. Whoever he is, I'm happy for you. I'm glad you're finally over Mark," she said. She saw the look on Bella's face. "It's Mark?"

Bella sighed. "Don't tell anyone. We had sex. It was after the wedding. It was amazing. He made me feel so good," she said.

Grace's eyes widened. "What happens now? Do you both go back to pretending you hate each other?" She asked.

Bella smiled. "You can't say anything. But do you remember when I punched him? I kinda made a two month deal with him. No sex with anyone. And then we could give us a go."

Grace nodded. "I gather you're not telling Derek? I know he will murder your asses," she said.

"Not yet at least. But it's gonna be okay. I think," Bella mumbled.

Grace smiled. She knew how she wanted Bella to be happy. She just didn't want Mark to hurt her again.

****

Bella and Grace were sharing their interns. Both of them knew they would be able to keep them in line. Grace had gone to find George. 

"Grey, Evans, Rickson and Taylor."

The interns all made their way over to the guy who called their name. "Dr Bella Shepherd?"

"You see the blonde with the curly hair? And the tall guy next to her? That's her. You have two residents. Dr Grace Grey isn't here at the moment."

Lexie Grey perked up at hearing Grace Grey. She knew Grace was her older sister. She followed the others over to her. "Dr Shepherd?"

Bella smiled as Mark kissed her head before he walked off. Bella turned to her interns. Raising her eyebrows. "Five rules. Memorise them. Your life will depend on it. Number one, don't bother sucking up to me or to Dr Grey. We don't like you as it is. And sucking up will get you nowhere."

Bella handed them all pagers and information. "These are your trauma protocols, phone lists. And pagers. You are to answer every page at a run. Don't walk."

Bella saw Mark standing there with a smirk as she walked off with the interns. "Your first shift will start now and last thirty six hours. You interns are at the bottom of the surgical food chain. You run labs write orders. And work until you almost drop. Or drop. I don't mind."