Heal

She felt no pain as he drank. He felt nothing but pain as he drank. Elena turns away unable to watch the scene before her. Rebekah stares intensely. Little by little Caroline is drained. Klaus moves slowly hoping that it would help to save her. 

"Your wound is clearing." says Rebekah.

The purple and gray streaks that outburst from the wound slowly retreat as he continues to drink. Caroline begins to feel weak at the knees and kneels beside him.  He watches her present a smile. She wanted to let him know, even now, she has no regret in case she doesn't get the chance to. Her eyes begin to flutter. 

"It's okay." She utters softly. 

His crying intenses. Where there was once gentle tears there are now sobs. She falls as her knees cave in. Elena is quick to catch her before she hits the ground. 

"Haven't you had enough?" Elena yells through her teeth. 

"No, it's almost finish keep drinking!" Rebekah yells. 

Kluas just continues to wail. A tear begins to drip down my cheek as the last thing I see is the pain his eyes contain. 

Klaus POV

She's dead. I've killed her. Elena left minutes ago to get Bonnie. She thinks she's just fallen unconscious. But I...I felt it. I tasted the last drop. I've drained her. I know I've drained her. 

I have killed before but for once I truly feel like a killer. I feel the life I have sucked and made my own. I feel unworthy of this gift. This gift I say to be a curse. Stupid girl now here you lay cold on my floor. Here I stare and your inbreathing body. You breath but I know it is only a matter of time. Minutes or will it be seconds. I don't know if it would be worse for it to be days. Days here staring. Cold. Days waiting. Days hoping. Only to reach the fate of your very last. My love. My stupid love. Why couldn't you just listen. They will hate me I am sure of it. Everyone in this world has and will always my stupid love. Nothing will change about that. Now you are gone and I am here and you must watch me from where you lay. You must watch me disappoint you without the capability of slapping my arm or whining my name. What I would do my love to hear you whine my name once more. 

The tears have not stopped my love. If one cries forever does their body run out of water to supply the sadness. I am soon to know. 

Stupid girl. 

I shall not move my love. I shall stay here forever. When your body is removed I shall trace the image it once took. I shall stare and make your image till my brain forces it to be real. I hope to reach a level of insanity that creates you alive and well. I hope to have the conversations of a mad man and the dead. I shall not move my love. I shall not blink. 

Stupid...

Stupid...

girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay but how badly would Joseph Morgan have killed this monologue if I was writing for TVD !

Check out my playlist for the story!

I'm still adding to it...let me know if you have any suggestions!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIG2aighGc30Ap2uhvBHLyX4s2VJP0HD0&si=KLLHQQ3Qjzxy7ExC