𝐯𝐢𝐢.

Y/N LOOKED AT HERSELF IN, her reflection with concentration everywhere over her features. She was trying to make herself look presentable because she had plans with someone, but since she didn't get much sleep, she had to make herself look like she did, plus she didn't want to bail on that person all because of some guardian Angel that wasn't even guarding her. He had to be everywhere with her, and although she hated that, there was also a small part of her that liked the company.

Speaking of the angel, she heard the sound of a lovesick sigh coming up from behind her, and that's when she gave him a quick glance, not wanting to seem like some psycho since she decided to do her makeup in the bathroom of the cafe instead of just doing it at her home, "Awwww!! You look so pretty, Y/N!! I could just give you a million hugs right here!"

The female didn't respond to a word the blonde said, all she did was try to focus on her makeup and her sanity that seemed to slowly be slipping away with each second she'd spent with the Angel that frowned at her silence.

"Why aren't you talking to me..?" He whined to her, his pale arms crossing over his chest while he slanted his entire body to the side to try and gain the woman's attention, hating the sound of absolutely nothing coming from her even though there were other people that was in the bathroom.

His frown only getting deeper by the teen that ignored him, that's when he let a loud huff come from his lips as he dropped his arms down before he slapped them at his sides, still receiving nothing but a low grunt from the girl that leaned her face away from the mirror to stop checking herself out, "Hey! I want you to talk to me-"

Raziel was cut off by the sound of somebody flushing the toilet before he turned himself around only to see a dark haired girl taking a step out of the stall with her dark eyes lowering down to the floor so she wouldn't have to make any eye contact with the people around her, "Uhhh.. Y-Y/N...! Am I even.. allowed in here...?"

Y/N smiled to herself due to the worry that hinted in Raziels nervous voice, but all she did was shrug at him as she shoved her makeup back into her pocketbook, her eyes scanning over her H/C hair before she turned on her heel with her own voice preparing herself for who she was meeting up with.

Placing her hand down against the door knob, that's when the teen pulled her arm back, the soft breeze hitting against her face as she fluttered her eyes shut for a second before she peeled them open again, a happy sigh leaving from her lips as she took a large step out of the bathroom while a frowning Raziel followed behind her.

The male watched as Y/N continued to walk away from him with his own light eyes scanning all around the warm cafe just to see who it was that the female was meeting up with, "Hmmm.. Who are you even here for...?"

Y/N piped up at the question that she heard from the blonde behind her, and she gave him a soft smile, her voice low as she whispered a quick, "You'll see..."

As if on queue, a man with dyed red hair came into view, but he was sitting all alone while he fiddled with his hands to make himself seem like he was actually doing something.

"Hi!" The red haired teen flinched at the sound that came up from behind him before he whipped his head towards where the sound came from, and then the shocked look wiped away from his facial expression and was replaced with one of glee.

A sigh of relief was the first sound that came from the man that stopped playing with his fingers, "Y/N...! You made it..!! You're a little late, but that's alright. I already forgive you..!"

"Yeah, I know... but that's only because I've been getting interrupted during my sleep... Sometimes people just can't quit talking, you know what I mean??" She forced a chuckle while she tried her hardest not to look at the angel that strained his eyes at the redhead since nobody else could see him.

Raziel pouted like a child that'd just been told no before he turned his whole body down to the side with a huff, causing the woman to shoot him a glare until she heard the sound of a throat clearing that immediately took her mind off of the sensitive blonde.

"So... you wanna take a seat, or..?" He pushed his large hand out to the seat in front of him, watching the way Y/N widened her eyes for a split second before she nodded her head up and down, her steps becoming quicker as she waltzed right over to the seat.

The blonde angel continued to pout and sulk to himself as he paced around the red haired teen and the H/C haired girl that didn't look his way anymore, only causing him to grow even more frustrated since he obviously wanted her attention, "I can't believe you're on a date...."

"So is it true? You're actually thinking of moving somewhere further away from your family?? Because in my opinion, I think that'd be good for you!!" Y/Ns date leaned closer to her, his hands intertwining and the smile on his lips getting wider as a feeling of support built up between the two.

Eyes widening at the sound of Raziels words going through one ear to another, she perked up once again, her eyes still on the man in front of her, but her voice blurting out a quick, "I'm not."

That's when the male in front of her tilted his head to the side because they'd already spoke about what she was going to do, "Huh..? You don't think that after everything they'd-"

"Ahh, sorry... I meant you're right.. just.. my brain. Didn't get much sleep, so...!"

There was yet another huff that came from Raziel, and that's when he got the hint to shut up so he wouldn't make the female say anything she'd regret towards the redhead that only sent her a nod in understanding of what she'd just said.