Yara: *surprised* Oh no, time flew by!

With a newfound sense of urgency, Yara collected her bags and hurriedly left the boutique. Yara stands by the door of an upscale venue, glancing around as her bodyguards wait nearby.

*watchful* "Miss Yara, we should head back to your mom now. It's been an hour."
Yara: Ate, I think I'll be fine on my own for a bit. I'm not done yet, I promise it'll be the last stop. I'll just visit the jewelry shop and then we'll go back to mom.

"Miss, we can't allow you to wander off. Your safety is our responsibility." *concerned*
Yara: *pleading* Come on, Ate, it's just for a short while. I'll stay close, I promise.

The bodyguards hesitated, caught between their duty and Yara's insistence.

*sighs* "Alright, but please, stay within sight, and don't take too long."
Yara: Thanks, Ate! You're the best guys! *grinning*

With that, Yara slipped away into the bustling crowd, her heart racing with a mix of excitement and nerves. As she saw the jewelry shop, her excitement grew, eager to find the perfect piece to complete her day's adventure.

As Yara reached the entrance of the jewelry shop, her excitement bubbled over. Little did she know, this impromptu detour was about to lead her down a path of unexpected encounters and unforeseen challenges, forever altering the course of her day.

Yara: A little gift would be a nice surprise for Mom and Dad.

As Yara browses through the items, she strikes up a conversation with the employee, who seems very friendly.

*smiling* 'Ah, a young lady with exquisite taste! This bracelet would be perfect for your parents."
Yara: *nodding* It is beautiful. Can you find three matching designs? If so, I'd like to take them.

"Certainly, let me fetch those for you! I'm sure you're proud of your Uncle's election victory."
Yara:*enthusiastic* Yes, he worked hard for it.

As Yara reaches for her wallet, a group of people begins to murmur, their stares turning hostile.

*whispering* "Look who it is, acting all innocent."
"Daughter of Greggy Araneta', the man who's a land grabber." *spiteful*

Yara's heart races as the atmosphere shifts from friendly to tense. She pays for the pieces of jewelry quickly and tries to leave, but the group blocks her way

Yara: *nervous* Excuse me, I need to get going.
*mocking* "Going to where? your luxurious life while others suffer?"

Yara's attempt to diffuse the situation fails, and before she knows it, the confrontation escalates. The group's anger toward her family reaches a boiling point, and they become physically aggressive.

*shouting* "Teach her a lesson!"

One of the attackers shoves her forcefully, catching her off guard. She stumbles, into a jewelry display. The impact causes a jewelry drawer to slide off its rail, and a glass ornament tumbles toward Yara.

Yara:*startled* Hey, what's going on? *panicking* Oh no!

Yara finds herself surrounded and, in a state of panic, calls out for help. She tries to defend herself, but the situation quickly gets out of control.

The attackers sneer and laugh maliciously as Yara struggles to regain her balance and her senses.

"Not so high and mighty now, are you?" *laughing*
*scoffing* "Thinking you're important just because your uncle's about to give his precious first SONA."