chapter 10

Atsumu pov:

I woke up extremely early today as I was excited to go up against Omi-Omi's team. I looked to the right to see Omi was still asleep and may I just say he looked absolutely gorgeous especially without his mask on. Now that I think about it, I've never actually seen him without his mask on before. I felt blessed to get this opportunity. Should I take a photo of him? No it makes me look like a creep. But then again it's a once a life time opportunity so I have to. I take out my phone angling it to the perfect position where it captures all of his perfect features. When I took the picture, I hear an alarm go off. Startling me, I ran to the bathroom hoping that he didn't see me taking photos of him.

Sakusa's pov:

My alarm went off and I opened my eyes to a blurry figure. I closed my eyes and then opened them again to adjust to the lighting. Guess I must have been seeing things, I thought to myself. As I sat up, I went to see if Atsumu was still asleep and to my surprise he actually wasn't. I was shocked at this but snapped out of that thought as he walked out the bathroom fully ready for the match. "Hey Omi-Omi~", he greeted in a flirtatious tone. I responded with a nod then walked to the bathroom trying so hard to not blush. These are the time where I really wish I had my mask on. I got to the bathroom and then closed the door. Then I slid down the door and ended up on the floor. What are you doing to me Tsumu?.

I was sat on the floor for a couple of minutes then got up to get ready for the match. I really don't know how I can be on my game if Tsumu is gonna be right in front of me the whole time playing with his team. Right, I thought to myself everytime I think of him in the match I will take of my mask. That seems like a reasonable punishment right?. I mean I don't particularly want to so if I have to then I'll be 100% focused right, I questioned myself.

After getting ready for the match, I walked out of the bathroom as I focused myself on winning. Straight after, Komori barged in and pulled me towards the door and dragged me to the court.

"Ah Sakusa your finally here", my captain shared. "Right let's warm up", captain announced. "Right", everyone answered. We started warming up until it was Inarzaki turn to warm up. After everyone had warmed up, we started the match.

We all got in position and my team was serving first. The ball was in play and kita had received the ball. Atsumu went to set and my mind had completely forgotten about the game. The way that his shirt showed off a bit of his toned abs. And the way his shorts showed of his thighs. Man he was hot. Komori kicked me snapping me out of it after the other team had scored. "Sorry guys I was a bit out of it", I admitted. "We'll forgive you if you win the next point", Iizuna states. I chuckled and threw off my mask as I had made a deal with myself. Everyone around me was shocked which, made me chuckle more.

Atsumu's pov:

We had won the first point and now we are going to win the second point or that's what I thought. When we had won the first point, I looked over to see Itachiyama's captain talking to Sakusa after he apologized. The captain didn't seem mad or anything but just said to get the point back. But what happened after that threw me off my game. My Omi took off his mask and placed it onto the bench. I started to panic because how am I meant to focus when his beautiful face is in plain sight.

It was our turn to serve. Komori received the ball and then Sakusa spiked the ball straight through our block. "He's so strong", I self-consciously mumbled out loud as I admired his muscles. "What did you say Tsumu?", Samu asked." "Ummm....N-nothing", I replied feeling a blush creep onto my face. "Yeah totally nothing", Suna jumped in.

3rd person pov:

The match was over and Itachiyama won. Itachiyama won the first set. Inarazaki won the second set and Itachiyama won the final set. They said their thank yous and started to head out. Sakusa decided to walk to Aran and ask a few questions and Aran also asked a few questions that Sakusa answered. After that, Kita grabbed Aran hand and they left to go on a date.

Sakusa walked back to the dorm to take a shower and wrap Iwazumi's present up. Atsumu on the other hand, went out to the mall to get a new outfit.

Atsumu's pov:

I walked into this shop and started to look around when something caught my eye. As Halloween was coming up, I wanted to go as a dead maiden so the thing that caught my eye was this really pretty maid outfit. I picked it up and found some causal fits then proceeded to the checkout.

After purchasing, I started to go back to the dorm but I saw something out the corner of my eye that I must get. It was beautiful and it reminded me of Omi. It was a necklace with a wolf on it. I decided to get it and maybe give it to him on his birthday or give it to him on a special occasion or maybe I would give it to him just because but I haven't decided when to give it to him yet. When I had got that I finally head back to the dorms. When I got back, I can't believe what happened and at this point it might as well become a regular thing.