Chapter 4

Atsumu's pov:

I took the key to my room, that I'll be staying in and said my thanks to the nice lady. Straight after that, I went to go find my dorm room.

~ Time skip ~

When I got to the room 66, I twisted the door knob to open the door and walked in.

'It's a nice room', I thought to myself as I spotted someones bags on one of the beds.'Oh that must be my roommate for the time here at the training camp', I studied. I skipped toward the bed that wasn't touched and placed my things on it. As I did that, i started to wonder, 'who my roommate is'. I got excited thinking about it and decided to go to the gym Hall and come back later to see who that person was.

Sakusa's pov:

As soon as I finished stretching, I grabbed the volleyball and started practicing. I threw the volleyball up in the air and smacked it to the other side of the court. I got frustrated because it didn't look that great, so I did one after the other after the other. I got so caught up into perfecting my spikes, that I didn't realize there was someone watching me until they said something.

Atsumu's pov:

I got to the gym and to my surprise there was already someone there. Just when I was gonna say something, I realized that it was Omi. Freaking out, I just stood there, watching as he practices. I got so lost into watching him play I didn't know he saw I was there. He probably won't remember me or maybe he will but I doubt it. I quickly snapped out of it and all of a sudden a huge rush of confidence came to me. Taking a step that turned into a run, I yell, "heyyy omi omi". He turned to me and just glared at me for a few minutes but that's expected from omi.

3rd person pov:

"stop", sakusa stated when Atsumu was too close. But like Atsumu would listen. Instead of stopping he decided to get up in his face and replied with, "what are you gonna do if I dont? ". Sakusa's face went as red as tendo's hair colour but, luckily he was wearing his mask so Atsumu didn't notice. " If you don't get out of my face, I'm gonna kiss that pretty little face of yours", sakusa commented and then walked of leaving Atsumu a blushing mess. As sakusa was walking away he had a million thought going on in his mind. 'Why did I do that?'.'Was komori right about him actually liking that germ?'. Sakusa got to his shared room and started pacing back and forth.

"Uh are you alright sakusa", komori asked worried for his cousin. " Y-yeah, I'm fine", sakusa insisted. "Are you sure because you do realize you stuttered saying that right", komori pointed out. Sakusa gave in and let out a sigh, " fine".

~Sakusa explains what happened in the gym hall~

"I knew you liked him", komori teased.
" who said I liked him", sakusa spat back with an attitude, knowing full were that he does infact like him. "Alright then, take off your mask and say it", komori dared. "No.... Because maybe I do", sakusa sighed in defeat. "But if you say one thing your not seeing another day", sakusa threatened before komori could say anything. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to take a shower", sakusa retorted.

Atsumu's pov:

" If you don't get out of my face, I'm gonna kiss that pretty little face of yours", I heard omi state before walking off, leaving me to question everything known to man.

I was caught of guard when I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I really didn't want to turn around because I was still a flustered mess but as they were coming closer I unintentionally turned to face the person who turned out to be my one and only twin brother.

"Omg, what happened to you", said a genuinely worried samu. I stood there silent for a good minute before I started to talk. " I g-genually have no clue".
" well do you want to talk about it", samu asked me. " umm yeah.... After I have processed it myself ", I replied hesitantly. " Alright, well let's walk to the cafe down the road and we can talk about it when your ready", Osamu said to me and after we started to walk to the cafe. 'He can be such a good brother sometimes', I think to myself and smile.