chapter 6

Atsumu's pov:

I caught a glimpse of the two males that walked in and I was shocked. I was so in shock I didn't realize I was actually staring at my omi omi for a good minute before samu jumped in. "Dude you're staring", samu speaks snapping me out of it.

Sakusa's pov:

I walked into the cafe when I immediately caught the eyes of the germ who I get irritated by. A minute had passed and komori nudged me and started to pull me towards the people who were sat with the germ I may sort of like, I think.

3rd person pov:

"Hey, do you mind if we sit with you guys?", komori asked. "Yeah sure if you want", Suna answered. Immediately after, komori got to the only other spare seat next to Suna so therefore Sakusa would have to sit next to Atsumu. Although that's what he thought would happen. Instead Sakusa rolled his eyes and then strolled to the table next to them. "What are you doing cuz?", Komori asked confused. "Sitting down at a table like you are meant to do in a cafe", Sakusa answered innocently, while Atsumu snickered at his answer. "Well yeah I know that but why arent you sat on this table?", Komori questioned a little bit annoyed that his plan didn't work. The second komori had asked the question, the waitress came up to Sakusa he cut his cousin off and gave his full attention to the waitress. "Hello, what would you like to order today?", the waitress asked waiting for his answer. "Oh can I have a black coffee and some red velvet cake please. Oh and can you make the coffee to go aswell please", Sakusa replied while placing a stack of cash on the table. " excuse me it comes to ¥300 not ¥100,000", the waitress corrected. "Oh no the rest is your tip", sakusa casually said while the miya twins, Suna and the waitress standing in perplexed. Meanwhile komoris hitting his head on the table several times. "Thank you sir", she replied repeatedly then walked away.

After the waitress walked away, Suna had a plan of his own. He walked to the table that was next to his and sat opposite of Sakusa. Osamu realised what he was doing so he did the same. The next one to move was Komori and then Atsumu. And of course the only seat was next to the one and only Sakusa.

"So, Sakusa can you give me some tips on how to spike?", Suna requested. "Sure, I guess", Sakusa responded. "Try to hit the ball at the height of your jump to maximize the power of your strike. As well as this you need to keep your head level and your jaw down throughout your approach and swing. This gives you more power and causes less injuries.", Sakusa states. "Cool, thanks dude", Suna spoke.

2 minutes had passed and the waitress came back with sakusa's cake and drink and she placed it down in front of him. "Thanks", Sakusa voiced before she walked away. "You actually use manners", Tsumu taunted to get a reaction from Sakusa which he did but it was a painful one. Sakusa decided to hit him in the stomach. "Heyyyyy that hurt", Atsumu blabbered while holding his stomach as well as making his signature pout. "Good it was meant to", he lipped. Osamu was bursting out laughing as he loved watching his twin get bullied. But if it was actual bullying from someone he hated or doesn't even know then he would have a problem with it. But as it was Sakusa he didn't care.

When Osamu finished laughing, Sakusa remembered that he had to go to a few shops as he needed to stack up on cleaning products as well as getting a present for his bestie that Komori doesn't know about as he thinks Sakusa has no friends. "Well I actually have to go now before all the shops close", Sakusa announced with a, "Cya later Komori" after. "Bye Omi Omi", Atsumu replied before Komori had a chance to. "Well I guess it's time we be heading to our dorms", Osamu sighed. "Yeah I guess but why are you sighing your literally rooming with Suna - your lover~ ", Atsumu teased Making Samu go a bright red. Lucky for Samu, Suna competely blanked out for a second.
"Hello, Suna are you there", komori said whilst waving his hand in front of his face snapping him out of his trance. "Huh.Oh umm yeah sorry I just blankets out for a second", suna replied and started to walk out of the cafe after he said bye to Komori and the twins did the same.

Atsumu's pov:

After we left the cafe we headed back to our dorms so we can be ready for tomorrow. I said my byes to my twin and his soon to be boyfriend and entered my dorm.

When I had entered, I decided to have a shower so, I took off my lucky bee pedant and walked towards the shower.

~Time skip~

Sakusa's pov:

It's been at least an hour since I had left the cafe to get some supplies and a present for my best mate.(Iwazumi obviously😌). Once I had everything, I started to make my way to the room I was staying in. And when I got there, boy was I dying inside.