chapter 5

Atsumu's pov:

We got to the cafe and sat down or in my case flopped down onto a seat at a empty table while, still thinking about the incident that happened with sakusa.
"Are you gonna tell me what happened or not", samu asked curiously. I caved in and started to explain what happened.

After explaining, even samu was in shock but then bursted out laughing. " wait your telling me THE Sakusa kiyoomi did that ; the germaphobe guy". " yeah I know it's difficult to believe ", I sighed. " The only thing I'm wondering is, why did he do it", I asked straight after. "Isn't it obvious", samu asked. " Not really no", I replied back to him. " your hopeless ", I heard my brother state under his breath and instantly left off with, " only time will tell". "What was that? ", I asked now being the curious one. " oh nothing and by the way suna is going to be joining us"." Alrighty ", I replied happy to be hanging out with one of my friends who is madly in love with my brother and my brother being the same for him.

[Timeskip to 20 minutes]

3rd person pov:

Suna walk in with no effort at all which is not a surprise. He looked around to find Atsumu and Osama. When he spotted the two at the very back of the cafe he strolled toward them and greeted them. "Heyy, sooo what happened. Tell me all the juicy gossip.", suna smirks. As Suna takes a seat, atsumu explained what happened again.

After Suna had processed everything Tsumu had said, he had the same reaction as Samu. He was laughing hysterically. "Hey it's not funny", Atsumu pouts. "I mean it kinda is", Samu points out whilst still laughing hysterically between words. Atsumu huffs and then took a glance at the two customers that just walked in and boy was he shocked at who it was.

Sakusa's pov:

I walked into the shower so I could refresh myself from practice. I turned on the tap and let the hot water hit my skin. As the H2O explored my body, I started to cleanse the skin of my figure. After I had refreshed myself, I grabbed the towel that was hung up and tied it around my waist.

I started to walk towards the draws that had my clothes in and picked out what I wanted to wear. I picked out some of my most casual clothes and made my way to my bed. As I had arrived to my bed, I placed the clothes on it whilst I was drying myself. After I finished drying up, I took the clothes I had placed down and started to get dressed.

Sakusa's outfit:

When I had just finished putting on my outfit, I heard a knock at the door

When I had just finished putting on my outfit, I heard a knock at the door. "Come in", I replied to the knock as I assumed it was komori and it was.
"Did you want to go out to the cafe so we can hang out before everyone arrives?", komori speaks before even opening the door fully. "No not really", I replied bluntly. "Pleasseee, I'll get you your favorite", he whined. "Fine I'll go but just so you know your paying for everything", I finally gave in with some conditions.

3rd person pov:

The second after Sakusa agreed, they both started to make their way to Sakusa's car. Once they were buckled in, they began to listen to Taylor Swift as she was komori's favorite singer and Sakusa liked quite a few of her songs.

Ten minutes later they had arrived and exited the car. They started to travel towards the entrance of the cafe and Sakusa could not believe the person he spotted when they got in side.