Your 6 Month Anniversary Part 2

Cas- "I just don't understand. Why do we celebrate it?" Castiel asked as you gave him something.

"To express our love for one another," you explained quickly. "Now open it."

"What is it?" He asked holding a necklace with a key on it.

"It's a key, because you hold the key to my heart."

"Cheesy," Dean said walking in.

"I wasn't asking for your opinion."

"Thank you, I shall never let it go," Cas said then kissed your cheek.

Balthazar- "Guess what I got you," your boyfriend teased while holding his hands over your eyes.

"Why can't you just tell me?"

"Because it wouldn't be as romantic."

He moves his hands from your eyes and you see a candle lit dinner.

"Thank you."

He smiled and hugged you.

Bobby- You know Bobby so well, you know that he's doing something special for you.

As you sat down for dinner, you see that he made your favorite meal and got you your favorite wine.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do all of this," you told him as you ate.

"Yes I did."

"I got you something, and I know you'll love it," you said grabbing a box.

"A gun."

"With holy water on it, devils trap on every bullet and on the gun. Do you like it?"

"I love it."

Crowley- "Crowley, where are we going?" You asked the King of hell for the billionth time.

"It's a surprise," he said leading you to a new part of hell. "Your very own torture chamber."

He was smiling like an idiot as you looked around shocked. You run towards him giving hi the biggest hug you could ever give.

Lucifer- "You know I hate surprises," Lucifer said as you lead him to his torture room.

"But you'll love this one," you said excitedly. "I got you the Winchesters!"

You were so happy as you saw the Winchesters tied up.

"Let us go you evil son of a bitch!" Dean yelled towards the both of you.

"I love you," Lucifer said.

"I love you too."