Sam 1

You were in a bar getting drunk because you found out your boyfriend was cheating on you with your sister.

Just as you were about to have another drink, someone stopped you and got you a water.

"That's probably smart," you said putting your hands in your hair.

"So, uh, why are you drinking this much anyways?" The man asked siting next to you.

"Long story."

"I have the time."

"My life sucks and tonight I decided to drink it out of me," you said standing then fell back into your chair.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Too much to drink, you know. Thanks for the water."

"Come with me," he said taking your hand.

"I don't even know you."

"You can't go home. So, you can stay with me and my brother tonight."

The next morning, you woke up in a strange place and your head hurt like hell.

Looking at the table next to you, you see water and some aspirin. Taking it quickly, someone walks in and you jump.

"Sorry. I don't think you remember me from last night, but I'm Sam," the man said and sat on the bed.

"Y/N. So, uh, did we? You know?" You asked nervously.

"No."

"Thank god," you said then saw his expression. "I mean not that I wouldn't want, it's just- you know- I'm just going to shut up now."

He laughed. God he was gorgeous. You couldn't help, but look at his lips then to his eyes.

With out even realizing it, you leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

"Oh, sorry," you said pulling away. "That was totally inappropriate."

"No, it's fine. It was good."

"Just good?"

"Try again and maybe it will be great."

"You just want me to kiss you again," you said getting up. "I look like crap," you said looking at yourself in the mirror.

"You look great."

You blushed then went to get something when Sam kissed you.

"That was for when you kissed me."

"You should do it again."