Chapter Twenty-Four

Misty's P.o.v.

Chelsea has been super quiet the whole time today. We agreed on being just friends but I don't guess she really does like me all that much anymore. I won't give up though! Willa and Alice have tried helping as much as possible. But really they suck.

"Hey I saw an ice cream truck on the walk here. Let's go get some Alice. We'll bring you guys back something." Willa said. She grabbed Alice's hand and bolted.

 Great job guys. Thanks.

"So uh... what's up?" I asked Chelsea lamely.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

"That's, uh, cool." I said. Goddamn it I'm as bad as Willa and Alice.

I started tapping my fingers on the now empty basket that once held food. Chelsea grabbed my hand. I looked up at her and she dropped my hand without looking at me.

"Don't tap your fingers. It's annoying." She said quietly.

"Sorry." I said. I sat for a bit longer until id had enough. "Alright this is shit."

"What?" She asked.

"This! We said we'd be friends but your being so quiet and its making me awkward. Just talk damn it!"

"No because when I do I just..." She shouted then trailed off.

"Just?"

"I can't. I can't do this." She said and stood up.

I grabbed her arm before she could walk away.

"Just?"

"Damn it Misty! I just feel like yelling! If I start to talk around you I just feel like yelling at you! You don't seem to understand you hurt me! And I'm sorry I can't just get over it all that easily! Especially not when I love you so much!"

I was shocked. So she does still love me...

"I'm so sorry for what I did to you Chels! It hurts me so damn much to be here with you and you not be my girlfriend. I love you too much for anyone's own good. What I did was horrible and I shouldn't be forgiven. But I-I just-"

Chelsea grabbed me shoulder and pulled me closer to her. Our lips were slammed together and damn did that feel so good. I didn't know if I'd ever get to feel this again.

She pulled away and looked down. We just stood there in silence for a moment.

"I'm sorry I couldn't... help myself. I'm sorry Misty. I forgive you for what you did but it still hurts to think that you'd do that."

I stayed silent and just stared at her.

"I still love you so much. Can we just... go back to how it was before? That's if you want to. But of course you'd have to promise me one thing."

"Yes. Anything what is it?" I asked.

"Promise me you won't do that to me again?"

"I swear to you. I will stay completely faithful. You don't know how happy this makes me." I started grinning and she smiled.

"So are you guys back together then?" Alice asked.

Whoa damn when did they get there? I looked at Chelsea.

"Yeah. We are." She said and smiled.

I pulled her into hug and Alice and Willa started cheering for us. We stopped and started laughing when we noticed that we had created an audience.

"Nothing to see here. Go on." I said.

Chelsea laughed and I smiled at her.

"You know what? This is the best thing ever. To be able to once again call you my girlfriend."

She nodded and we hugged yet again.

~Switching to Willa's P.o.v.~

After all that with Misty and Chelsea, Alice and I went home. We told Jackson and Chance about them and they were happy to hear that all was right again. I swear with how things are it seems like we're in a horribly written story.

And just like a story everything must end. So when will we? Will Alice and I stay together forever? How about the soon to be married couple? Misty and Chelsea? Kingston and Grace?

When school ends next year, will we all separate?

Huh. I guess you'll just have to find out in the sequel.