Chapter Sixteen

Jackson's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since we moved into Mrs. Blaix house. Its Monday now, Alice's sister, Lizzy, came over for the first time on Saturday. She's visited every day since. I really hope those two can work things out, everyone needs a little family. I don't know what I'd do if I had lost Willa like I did mom and dad.

Chance and I have been doing great living together so far. I applied for a few jobs but haven't been accepted to any yet. Chance got a job as a chef at the new restaurant- Café Florista. I've been there a few times and the food is pretty great. Mrs. Blaix told me that Chance has been in love with cooking ever since he was 8 years old. He was working on making his already amazing cooking skills even better with college.

I have decided to stop college. I will take a few courses online but I won't be going to the campus anymore. Chance had two years of college and he says he's done with it. He says that "The best way to learn is with experience!" Café Florista seems to be just what he's wanted as a job. I'll probably just work as something simple until I finish taking some of my courses, like work as a bartender or something. Maybe I could work at a gay bar...

Chance had talked to some people about getting an apartment and a place has finally said yes to him! That means me, Chance, Willa, and Alice are moving out! Chance and I checked out the place yesterday and it looks great!  Chance and I are going to go tell Alice and Willa when they get home from school.

It's about time Willa should be back with Alice so it's almost time to tell them! I heard a rattle at the front door and then it unlocked. I bounced over and saw Willa walk in with her arm around Alice and Alice holding an ice pack over her eye and then I noticed Willa had a busted lip.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"School happened." Willa said. Alice walked over to the couch and sat down and Willa went to the medicine cabinet and pulled out some pain killers. She took one herself and gave one to Alice. When Willa walked back to the living room I noticed she was holding onto her stomach. I ran over to her and lifted her shirt slightly to reveal a big purple/blue/black colored bruise.

"What the hell!?!?!" I yelled.

Willa grimaced and sat down. I kept asked them what had happened exactly but they would tell me. Eventually I gave up and decided there was something else I had to tell them.

"Hey guys, great news!" I said. Alice perked up and Willa looked at me with a questioning look.

"Chance was finally accepted!" I said. Alice broke into a smile and so did Willa.

"Seriously? What does the apartment look like? I can't believe you guys finally got one! You've been looking forever!" Willa said.

"Yep! You wanna know the best part?" I asked. They both nodded.

"You two can come live with us!" The jumped up at this, despite the pain this would cause Willa. Alice came over to me and gave me a huge hug. I hugged her back and then Willa hugged me lightly. I hugged back as much as I could without hurting her stomach. Chance came into the room and looked Willa and Alice over.

"Did you two get hit by a bus or something?" he asked. Oh, Chance.

"No... Forget that! I can't believe you got it!" Willa yelled and ran to him and hugged him. She let out a pained noise and let go of him.

"Oops, forgot." She said. Chance raised an eyebrow and she lifted her shirt so he could see the bruise.

"Holy shit! Are you alright?" he asked.

"Better than I was. Took a pain killer." She said. She pulled her shirt back down and asked, "Can we go see it?"

"'Course. Let's go, I'll drive." Chance said and grabbed his keys. We all packed into his silver car and drove off to the apartment.

It looked like this- newyork.olx.com/beautiful-apartment-has-3-bedrooms-3-baths-d.... Willa and Alice's bedroom not shown in the link above looked like this- homedesigndecorates.com/beautiful-design-ideas-decorating-a-.... Of course, the pictures on their wall were of both of them. One was them when we all went to the park one day and they made me take a picture of them. Another was from at Mrs. Blaix house, they were out splashing each other in the pool and Chance took a photo of them. I had put the photos up when we came to the apartment yesterday.

"Wow!" Willa whispered.

"This is amazing!" Alice yelled and ran around the apartment.

"You two can pack all your stuff and move in when you wish." I yelled so that Alice, who had wondered off to another room, could hear.

"Okay!" She yelled and ran back to us. "Which room is ours?"

I walked her and Willa to their room while Chance went to our room.

"So... this is your room." I said and they walked around in it.

"It's wonderful!" Willa said and gave me a hug.

"Thank Chance, he bought it. I'm just gonna help with rent." I said.

Alice ran off again and into my room. I heard an 'oof!' from the other room and knew it was from Chance. Alice came back out laughing and I knew she must have jumped on him and hugged him. That girl is so strange, probably why she is with my sister. Looking around I noticed how great life was going at the moment.

I'm getting married to be amazing fiancé who just bought this house for us. My sister and her girlfriend are moving in with us. My best friend is happier than ever as she tells me, probably because she's dating Misty. And even though my parents didn't except me, it doesn't really matter. I don't care because when I look at Chance I think, this is because I met him. I love him.