Love Team [4]

"Please, tell me it's not a dream.."

Mina shook her head, wiping the tears falling into Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Please, it's not a dream, I'm here, I'm real, baby. I'm sorry it took me too long to realize everything. This time, hayaan mo akong bumawi sayo. And I promise you, I will love you without hesitation and that will choose you every single day."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

***

"Congratulations!"

A chorus of voices roar the place, hands in the air as they cheer for the success of the team.

"Job well done, guys." A middle aged man said, a smile never leaving his face as he looked at his team who have done so much to finish the film. Then his eyes stopped at the particular people who have the biggest role in the success.

"Syempre, hindi natin 'to magagawa with the help of our best actresses." Once again, everyone cheered for the duo who shyly accepted the compliments, silently saying their gratitude to everyone.

"Thank you Mina and Chaeyoung for accepting the role." The director began, "When the PR team suggested the two of you, I knew na kayo ang perfect for this role, and we're not wrong for choosing the two of you."

"It is such an honor to work with you." Chaeyoung said, looking at everyone in the place their team rented to celebrate filming the movie.

Early today, they finally released the teaser. They gained so much positive feedback and reactions from the netizens especially to the fans of the main leads of the movie. Which the two didn't expect from the country who is not open to this kind of film.

"To the success of the movie, cheers!"

"Cheers!"

Chaeyoung looked at the person beside her who was smiling as she cheered with everyone. Mina noticed it and looked into Chaeyoung and mouthed "congratulations" and the younger one smiled back.

The whole month before the release of the movie was full of promotions and interviews as they gained so much interest in their upcoming movie. Criticism was there but they handled the situation better. They didn't just delve into it and just focus on promoting the movie.

"Ano Chaeyoung kaya pa?"

Chaeyoung dropped her bag on the floor and flopped on her sofa and sighed deeply. Taking time for her body to relax and feel the softness of her seat.

She fluttered her eyes open and saw her manager sitting across from her, anticipating her reply. "Of course," She smiled tiredly. "I'm just tired of all the promotions and all, but kakayanin. Afterall, I'll have my day-off naman after the premier night ng movie."