Cheater

Avni's POV

Fuck!!! No one in this whole fucking world will let me sleep peacefully. Who the fuck calls a person at .... what's the time?.... Oh yeah 2:47 a.m. ? But after 3 missed call, I gorned, slid out of bed and reached to the table for my phone. The caller ID says Alex.

Alex.

Alex!?

What the hell? He last called probably a year ago. Alex is my only friend since I shifted here. He is..... well..... troublesome. He is same as my age and is irritating. Why is he calling me at this hour? I picked the call.

"Hello?"

"Aav, I'm in danger can you came and get me from here?"

"What did you do?"

"I'll tell you later. I'm texting you the address please come and get me out of here, okay?"

"Okay, stay alive till I reach there, so that I can kill you."

"Yeah, see you soon too."

I changed into leggings and wore a sweater. And my phone buzzed. I saw the text, the address was only 15 minutes drive from my home. I walked down the stairs and saw Leo peacefully asleep on the couch. The couch was bit small for his height but then again there was no other option. I grabbed my car keys and left the house.

The location was not far from my home, as I reached there there he was sitting on the swing. Yes swing, more specifically a swing in a kid's park. He was in all black clothes. Okay, he did something real bad this time. I walked towards him. And as he stood up I tried punching his stomach which he easily ducked, and as he was enjoying his victory, I gave him a side kick.

"Ow! You are a cheater!" He wailed.

"If you win, you are not a cheater." I declared.

"Yeah whatever, nice to see you alive again. Let's go home." He said wiping blood from his upper lip. Oh didn't mentioned before he is burised. Surely he will not tell anything now I'll ask him when we reach home.

"Get in the car." And he did as I said.

Inside the car it was awkward silence till Alex broke it.

"So, how's everything going? Got a boyfriend or girlfriend?" At his question I gave him a side eye but kept quite.

"So I'll take that as a no. Okay, next question told your perents that you are bisexual?" I just shook my head. I knew if I kept quiet he'll keep asking questions.

"What about you? Got a boyfriend?" I glanced towards him and that grin on his face gave the answer.

"His name's Eddy. Met him at a cafe and we just clicked." He said with so much happiness in his voice.. if that's even possible.

"I'm happy for you." I sighed as I parked my car in my driveway.

"Hmmm, but I too, want to be happy for you. Go get a boyfriend or girlfriend." He giggled.

"Love is not for me and start this topic once again and your eyeball will be in your hand. Now will you tell me what happened to you?" I snapped.

"Woah woah! Now you are acting normal thank god. And I got into a fight with your school boys, specifically basketball team.
There were 4 of them and I was.. well.... alone. So I tried my best and almost won but one mf caught me in chokehold and then the game changed." He cleared.

"Nice, you could have called me before the fight." I replied coldly and got out of the car. Alex also followed me to the door. I opened the door and walked towards the kitchen when I heard Alex scream. I ran towards the living room and saw Alex standing near the coutch and looking towards Leo who was wide awake, and was looking towards Alex as he was looking at a ghost.

So, I'm officially fucked.

Why me?

"Who are you?" Alex asked. As he looked at Leo and then me with a questionable look.

"No, who are you? And why are you at her house at this hour?" Leo asked looking at Alex but pointing at me. He voice was rough maybe from sleeping.

It's not good.

"Guys I think both of you should sit-" I started calming but was cut off by Alex's questions.

"Aav, do you know him? Is he your boyfriend? Or one night stand? Or is he a stranger? Why is he in your hou-" He was cut off by Leo.

"Aav? As a nickname? Shit, your choice is not so good Avni. Oops Aav." Leo said in a bitter tone.

"Guys sit down fi-"

"No first answer me, Aav. Who is this person in your house?" Alex frustratedly asked.

"He is not my-" I tried again but .

"Yeah, if your boyfriend was coming over you shouldn't have asked me to stay in the first place." Leo voice was venomous.

I was done. These two men are getting under my skin.

"Sorry guys." I whispered. They broke their staring competition to look at me. But it was late. I shot them with electricity on their arms and they passed out.

___

I splashed a glass of water in both their faces. Alex's eyes shot open but Leo groaned and woke up as he was tired.

"Third time since yesterday's evening." He whispered. And Alex looked at him in disbelief.

"Yeah, because you are an idiot who can't keep his mouth shut." Alex chuckled. "You too. Now Leo this is my friend Alex and he can't be my boyfriend because..." I looked at Alex.

"Because I am a gay." Alex finished. I gave him a smile. Leo's face was priceless. He looked at Alex and muttered a 'sorry bro' to which he just laughed.

"And Alex, this is Leo my new classmate and he's in my house because... of some family-"

"Because my perents are shit. And things happened tonight so I can't go to my home I guess." Leo cleared.

"So I am not the only one." Alex whispered.

"Okay guys let's go to sleep." I announced. "Alex you can sleep wherever you want. I'm going to my room and do not disturb me till 11 in the morning or I'll tear your body parts and use them as decoration. Bye have a good fucking night." I said as I walked to my room.

"Don't curse Avni." I heard Leo say and Alex chuckle as I closed my door.

My dear bed here I come.

___

Hye beautiful peoples, how are you all doing? Okay no excuse for my absence today. But you know that you can't hate someone like me. I'm such a cute, little baby🥺👉👈. And I was on leave for some health issues so, sorry. Love you all💕.
Do vote and comment.

Bye bye. Have a great day🤎✨.