" Don't brainwash Amma and Papa," Nina whispered to me.

" I'm not you, Nina," I argue back before breaking the hug.

" Get married before you get pregnant," She mumbled making me narrow my eyes.

" Nina, what are you saying?" Amma asked in Tamil.

" I saw a dream she is getting married while being six months pregnant. So I'm warning her," Nina shrugged her shoulders while almost everyone laugh except Rohan and me as we were mortified.

" Just kidding," She informed through a mind link that was towards Rohan and me.

" Bye," She then walked away while Amma burst out crying and not even once Nina looked back.

" Amma, don't cry. She will be back soon once her treatment is finished," I conform Amma with a hug even though we knew Nina's treatment will take years.

But right after the mission is finished, Amma and Papa can go to live in Bangalore. Which I am sure they are planning already now.

" How will she survive staying away from me? She always needs me," Amma sobbing said.

"She is a clever girl, Amma. She will manage," I mumbled back wiping my tears away.

" Don't forget that she lived in America without you," I reminded Amma.

" You were there but now she will be alone," Amma mumbled back.

Then I smell Geeta and her siblings' smell coming towards me so I turn around.

" Hello, Geeta, " I greeted her who was feeling sad.

" Hey, this is Krish," Geeta introduces me to her brother. He doesn't look like her at all. Krish is a taller person with sharp facial features but his goofy smile makes him look harmless.

" Hi," He greeted.

"So, your sister, Nina went inside," He muttered to which I nodded. There was a quick disappointment in his eyes but he covered it.

" Asha, who are they?" Papa asked looking at Krish and his bags.

" Papa, this is Krish who will make sure Nina attends her appointment. I hired him for that," I explained which shocked him and Amma but they didn't show it yet.

" So Krish, what do you do?" Papa started to interrogate him with a kind demeanour but his aura was strong enough to suffocate me.

Even though Papa and Chachas are humans but their auras are really strong to handle.

" I am working at Reliance Industries," Krish answered and before Papa could ask more questions, I interrupted him.

" Krish, you should be going before the boarding gates get close,"

" Yeah," Krish muttered and gave goodbye hugs to his sisters. Then went inside while he kept turning back to see his family who were quietly crying for him.

" Asha, are you in for a long drive?" Rohan asked making to nod. I love long drives as it makes me calm.

" Amma, I will be going with Rohan," I informed Amma who nodded and said,
" Come back before sunset,"

" Okay, " I muttered and then Rohan and I walked to his car.

" Roshini wanted to be with Yasmin today," Rohan answer my unasked question.

" You know me well enough to predict my questions," I muttered.

" You are an open book, it is easy to predict that's why I wanted to marry you," Rohan smiled.

" So if I wasn't predictable. You won't have to marry me?" I asked jokingly.

" Of course, " Rohan answer seriously making me to gasps.

" I'm not as predictable as you are making me," I snorted back.

" You are," Rohan said as we exited from the airport parking and took the turn to the highway.

" Give me examples," I demanded.

" You rarely cook the same meal because you like to experiment that goes same with your clothes, travels, the restaurant you visit and anything you buy. You want perfection otherwise your fingers will curl in irritation. You love the attention that you want to be the star of the event except for some events like Haniya's wedding. You love to help others because you heard a story about an ant or something. That made you an empath at that point," I interrupted Rohan saying,

" You remember that point. It's been ages ago, Rohan,"

" You had my attention from that year and I don't forget things about people I'm close with," He explained making me smile widely.

Suddenly,  he stops the car and I turn to see the road to find a bunch of werewolves standing in front of the car. They were calm and even bowed towards Rohan and me which is a sign of submission. So they weren't dangerous.

Rohan and I step out of the car that's when one of the wolves shifted. He was covered by his members until he wore jeans.

Walking towards us, he stops at arm's length distance and then bowed.

" Forgive me if my action hurt you but I'm desperate to talk with the Queen of Sunshinner," He started to explain.

" Ever since my allies and I heard about the Indian Werewolf Queen. We wanted to pledge our loyalty to her but due to the inequality we face. We couldn't meet through the council and the Queen is usually surrounded by humans. If you can convey our message to Queen Disha to meet us. We will be grateful to you, Royal Betas," The man lifted his head to look at us but didn't make any eye contact.

" I will convey the message. If you don't mind telling us the inequality you face," Rohan spoke first.

" My allies and I are Alphas of small packs which are usually shadowed by the large packs. Those packs steal the benefits we have rights to and make situations where we can't contact the council or they won't meet us," The man started to explain.

" He is telling the truth," Astra confirms.

" Tomorrow, at the Indian council office we can have a meeting about the problems you all face and you can pledge your loyalty to Queen Disha," I announced making the man happy and the wolves howl.

" Give us your contact details in case the meeting doesn't happen," Rohan muttered.

" Of course, my name is Arjun. The Alpha of hidden valley," Arjun said with a big smile and gave his contact details to Rohan.

After that, Rohan and I sat inside the car. When Rohan commented,
" The Sunshinner's territory is expanding,"