The girl frowns at her sudden appearance and outburst.

"Who are you, girl? And why are poking your nose in my business? "
hearing the annoyed voice of that girl, Aaravi look at her in disbelief before glaring at Abhimanyu who give her 'what' look.

"He IS my very own business. And for your kind information, he is my husband and also father of my cute little babies," she declare making everyone present there completely shocked.

That girl look horrified and her jaw almost touched the ground hearing this new information.

Abhimanyu is also stunned at her blunt lie but he completely expected something like this from this girl.

"Not possible. You are lying..." that girl whispers still in shock.

"Think whatever you thinks but stay away from my husband...or no one will save you from me. I am war-mmmm" Abhimanyu covered her mouth stopping her from babbling something that made her fall in trouble on her first day of college.

Aaravi glares at him while wiggling in his hold as he tightly wraps his arms around her.
"Stay still," he state sternly but in reply, she started biting his palm which was covering her mouth.

"God...this girl..," he sigh heavily then he look up to see students were ogling at them.
" What are you all looking at? Go mind your businesses... " he coldly said.

He then pulls Aaravi into one of the empty class and free her from his hold.

Aaravi look at him while glaring at him hard.
Suddenly she pull him toward her griping his shirt collar.

"Why was that girl proposing?" she asked while pouting angrily.

"Why you didn't tell them that you are already taken?" Abhimanyu smirk raising his one eyebrow at her.

"Who said?" he asked annoying her more.

"As much as I know, no one ever officially proposed me to gave me a tag of taken, I don't know I am taken. I mean when? did you know??" He innocently asked getting more closer to her.

She stares at his face with her cute annoying face and pushed him away from her. His closeness made her crazy and turn her mind completely blank.

"Yeah...No one proposes you till now. And now I am not going to propose you ever. Idiot Kahika!" she angrily shouted at him, hitting her fists against his chest.

"But why would you propose me?" he asked her faking his confused face.

"Oh yeah!! Right. Why would I?" She said gritting her teeth while giving him a mocking smile and then turned to go from there.

"I hate him..." she grumbled as she started walking toward the door but suddenly she was pulled back by a force.

Abhimanyu circles his arms around her waist as he back hugged her.

"Why are you so angry?" he asked softly placing his chin on her head.

"Who said? I am not.." she said angrily struggling to get free from his hold.

"You know you like a baby right now..." he chuckle lightly as he teases her, making her pout. She relaxed in his arms as she lean her body against him.

"You are very bad. You know very well I don't like girls around you," she softly said while lightly tracing her finger on his arms which encircled around her waist.