Stalker ★

I groan in annoyance feeling hot and sweaty

I groan in annoyance feeling hot and sweaty. I kick my covers off of me aggressively and start peeling off layers of my clothing.

I love my baby but I'm 5 minutes away from turning the heat down and letting her be cold.

I hear a grunt coming from the corner of my room making me sit up and turn my bed lamp on.

I see Nicholai sitting on one of my kitchen chairs in the corner of my room. I stare him in his face like he just said something dumb.

I itch my hair through my purple, black, and pink bonnet.

"What are you doing"

"Sleeping"

my top lip twitches up as soon as his dumb-ass response leaves his lips. He obviously wasn't sleeping, there wasn't even a hint of sleep in his face or voice.

"Go put my fucking chair back and come get in this bed" I whisper-yell taking the hoodie I had on off so I was only in my tank top and green laced panties. I roll over on my stomach, pulling my covers up to my neck despite feeling mucky. I can't sleep without the covers on me.

I watch Nicholai undress to his underwear and get in bed. He pulls me into his chest and I immediately push him off me with my foot.

"It's hot Nicholai" I mutter trying to get comfortable without touching him. He takes up a lot of the bed by himself and he feels the need to have his legs spread out so I kept bumping into his shin.

"You told me to get in the bed now you don't want to touch me" He grumbles pulling me on top of him and forcing me to feel his bulge on my thigh.

"I told you to get in the bed because you grabbed my kitchen chair and stared at me in the dark like a secret stalker," I roll my eyes squirming on top of him. His arms tighten in response and it makes me realize how buff his arms actually are.

"Let me find out you've been working out" I joke feeling on his biceps.

"Uh ohh, Look at you. Mr.Buff guy" I say sitting up, officially distracted from trying to get away from him. I sit on his lower stomach running my hands over his muscles. Once I get to the point where u can't go lower because I'm in the way I scoot back until I'm sitting on his lap.

His hands sit on my hip massaging them. I trace his V-line my eyes zeroing in on a tattooed name.

My eyebrows furrow as I lean down looking at the Remy written in cursive on his v-line.

"Nicholai what the fuck" I say running my thumb over the tattoo. I sit back up to look him in the eyes.

My eyes faltered when I saw the burning desire in his eyes and how clenched his jaw was. It also made me aware of how tight his grip was on my hips.

My body lifts as he lifts his hips up in a thrust breathing heavily. I notice immediately how hard he was under me and almost move my hips to accommodate his thrust. almost.

"Nicholai," I say my voice hard as I try to get off of him but he holds me where I am.

"Remy you can't sit on my dick in your tiny little lace panties and then scold me for my dick getting hard"

"I'm not, but-"

"You aren't," He says as he slowly moves his hip again. I bite my bottom lip letting my curly hair fall over my face.

"I'm not" I whisper moving my hips against his and laying my upper body on his, feeling too exposed.

I tuck my head into Nicholai's neck, letting myself moan freely into his neck.

His hands grip my ass moving me on his hard-on. He groans quietly making me sit up and move in between his open legs. I want to hear him moan louder and I know how to make it happen.

"Remy" He grunts out as he lifts his hips, allowing me to pull his Ralph Lauren boxer briefs off. I lick my lips looking at him.

My short acrylics were barely touching because of how thick he was.

I kiss the tip, pressing my tongue against his slit making his stomach cave a little.

I smile before taking the tip in my mouth. When me and Nicholai had sex for the first time he taught me how to suck his dick. He said I was sucking it like he was a random.

I felt attacked then but I'm grateful for it because now I don't feel like my jaw is going to break and I can take him far, my gag reflex doesn't get triggered if I do it correctly.

I slowly take him down my throat, coming up for air ever so often. My spit pools down his dick and I massage his balls, looking up at him as he tries not to moan loud.

His face is contorted in a mix of pain and pleasure. It makes me proud that I'm doing so good it hurts him to hold back his moans.

My eyes roam over his arms and down to his fist clenching my sheets, his knuckles were paper white and it warmed my heart knowing he was holding back for me.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my head, permitting him to use me like his slut.

He pulls the curls out of my face, using his other hand to brush my cheek.

"You look so beautiful baby," he says before he slowly fucks my mouth and I let him. I relax my throat for him, letting him go as deep as he pleases.

My hand goes in between my legs and I massage my clit as he starts to fuck my face.

Deep moans leave his mouth repeatedly as he holds my head still and fucks his cock into my mouth.

I moan around him knowing it'll drive him insane. I rub my clit faster feeling like I'm almost there.

I hollow my cheeks and start dragging my tongue up and down his slit. A couple more choppy thrust and he pulled out till his tip rested on my tongue.

With a loud moan, he came on my tongue and I stuck my tongue out letting his cum drip back on his dick.

He grabs my throat, pulling me up to give me the sloppiest kiss we ever shared. I sat back trying to hide my smile as I watch him try to catch his breath. His stomach had a little quiver to it and his legs would tense and relax over and over.

"I did good" I let my smile take over my face as I look over him.

"Yes, you did amazing pretty girl," He said flipping me and kissing my neck. He ripped my tank top in half, letting my perky breast spill out. His mouth attached to one and he played with the other.

"Your turn" He grunted.

don't be ghost readers, kisses