''What's this about 'White Day'?''

''Ah, I saw it around here... It's when someone responds to the feelings expressed on Valentine's Day. Normal..." The girl transferred from Arius looked at the entrance.

''Is something wrong?''

''Is anyone there?''

Nothing was heard until Koharu's voice in the distance shouted at Hanako to put her uniform back on. Both students burst into laughter.

''Where was I?... Ah! It's supposed to be a day when people usually respond to the feelings expressed on Valentine's Day. It's celebrated a month after Valentine's Day and you confirm that the feeling is something mutual with a white chocolate.''

''A month later? That would be March 14, right?'' Azusa nodded, "That's in a few days. I heard that many girls gave chocolates to Sensei on Valentine's Day...''

''You gave him?''

''There was an offer for couples with a limited edition chocolate from Peroro-sama...''

''Ah...''

''He just happened to be passing by! I just asked him for help to get it! I gave him the extra as a thank you!... And you?''

''I gave him a chocolate Skullman that I made by telling him it was limited edition...'' That was the first time Hifumi saw Azusa acting shyly.

''Sensei must have been very hesitant to eat it.''

''He ate it right away,'' said Trinity's Ice Queen with a frown, ''he smiled proudly and said, 'Now, who is the reaper?''' Azusa imitated the pose of Sensei of that moment by puffing out her chest and bringing her fists to her hips.

The two girls burst out laughing. They laughed for a while until the laughter faded into silence. They both had a melancholy look on their faces.

''I wondered if Sensei has given anyone a white chocolate... Or if... he plans to give it...?''

''If he has...''

Koharu's voice demanding Sensei's execution broke the serene atmosphere.

''We'd better go see what's going on. Ahaha...''

Leaving the cellar, the girls ran into Mutsuki by surprise. The little second year girl was carrying a box with her. Hifumi told her that Sensei was looking for her and that was what she was supposed to be doing. The small, malevolent member of Problem Solver 68 pretended to be surprised. Azusa intrigued by the box Mutsuki was carrying was going to ask her what that was, but she beat her to it with another question. 'What is that notebook you have there?' They answered that they didn't know, they just found it in the box in Sensei's room.

''So you go through Sensei's things.''

''N-n-no! We threw away Sensei's things by accident and that's why we found it,'' Hifumi answered.

''And that's why you're taking the notebook? I didn't know Trinity girls could be so malicious.''

''W-we're not!'' Hifumi was red with grief.

''This is classified information. We'll do whatever it takes to protect it!''

''Azusa!''

Mutsuki laughed heartily to see how Hifumi was trying to clear up the misunderstanding.

''Can I see it?'' Asked the Gehenna student.

Azusa put her on the box and offered to help her while she looked at the notebook. Once the exchange was made, Koharu's shout made the three of them rush to see what was going on in S.C.H.A.L.E.'s main office.

''What's the matter?!'' Hifumi's alarmed voice asked.

Hanako laughed soaking wet in her bathing suit., Haruka had her forehead pressed tothe floor begging for forgiveness from the pink-haired Justice Task Force girl.A bright red illuminated Kayoko and Aru's faces. The metal-music fan tried tolook away, but her curiosity betrayed her by making her see out of the cornerof her eye. Aru, with her mouth open, had her eyes riveted on a book similar tothe one given to Sensei called 'Le bon goût d'une journée et d'une nuitentières sans s'arrêter.' She only closed her mouth for a moment to turn thepage. Koharu was as wet as Hanako and as red as Kayoko. Sensei was on the floorand the freshman girl at Trinity was on top of him yelling at him not to getconfused that that was something she had confiscated and that she hadn't takenit with her so he would know how the book he had been given continued. She wenton to threaten him with calling Hasumi and telling Nagisa to get everythingready for an execution. Mutsuki approached Sensei with a mischievous grin. Aflash left Sensei dazzled for a few seconds. Mutsuki had taken a picture ofhim. On the other hand, the office... The office was worse than it was.

Sensei stood up with an 'Ouch'. A trickle of blood ran down his forehead. Hanako stopped laughing as Koharu's scolding stopped.

''Sensei, are you okay?'' Azusa approached worriedly.

The other girls turned to look.

The educator brought his hand to the wound. He noticed the blood.

''Ah, yes, I'm fine. I hit my head on the table when I ran to help Koharu. By the way, aren't you hurt?''

The shy pink-haired girl looked at him with glassy eyes.

''Koharu?''

Coming to her senses, she shook her head.

''Are you sure?''

She confirmed with a nod.

''Let me..." Azusa tried to say.

''It seems I have no choice but to consent this time," said the chief of staff of Problem Solver 68.

Shegrabbed him by the hand and yanked him out of the office before anyone couldsay anything. From the corridor the sensei shouted that for the love of Godthey should clean up the catastrophe they had in the office.