Chapter One

(*A new day has begun, and everyone is asleep, except for Emily*)

Me: *giggles quietly as I set up a speaker, and then turn it on to play something to wake up the guys*

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: *blows on a soldier horn so that everyone can hear him*

Gene: *mumbles out loud* What the hell...?

Paul: *groans as he puts his pillow over his head* Not again...

Ace: Ack!

Peter: Is that one of those military instruments that I'm hearing?

Vinnie: *notices that I'm not in bed with him* What is she doing?

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: I am Gunnery Sgt. Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be 'Sir.' Do you maggots understand that?

Eric Carr: *knows that it's just one of my early morning pranks, but decides to play along* Sir! Yes sir!

Suzy: *wakes up* Eric? What are you doing?

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: BULL SHIT! I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!

Eric Carr: SIR YES SIR! *does a soldier's salute and then chuckles when he sees the look on Suzy's face*

Tommy: Is that the sound of that drill sergeant from that movie?

Eric Singer: You mean Full Metal Jacket?

Gene: *grumbles as he gets out of bed to go and get himself ready for the day*

KellerSinger18: *yawns* I think Emily is pranking us again.

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day, you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grab-asstic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on—

Gene: THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! *summons his KISSterian powers and goes after me*

Me: OH CRAP! 😱 *takes my speaker and teleports to the Egyptian bedroom*

Paul: *walks down downstairs and into the living room wearing his Kiss Starchild pajamas* Gene...please stop. It's too early in the morning. *rubs his eyes sleepily and yawns*

Me: Haha! I got you knuckleheads sooo good!

Eli: Emily! You woke us up. Especially my Petey-Bear. He doesn't like it when something or someone wakes him up early.

Vinnie: *is in the Egyptian bathroom taking a shower*

Eric Singer: She's in the Egyptian bedroom with Vinnie.

Eli: Oh...😯