'' 𝟢𝟣𝟥, 𝖽𝖾𝗃𝖺 𝘷𝘶 ❞ .

Start from the beginning

she shook her head, as he shook his in return he picked up that she didn't eat often unless she was in the mood too eat. moving out the driveway, he made his way to their destination. " ethan " culture said looking at his side profile, he hummed in response.

" why'd you say you didn't know jahkye ? " she curiously asked, from her perspective they were a large friend group and were all pretty openly close. she could see him tense up. " you never truly know niggas " notti blankly said, removing on hand from the stirring wheel.

she softly nodded, not thinking too much into what he was saying. " and put that hand back on that wheel " cece laughed seeing as he listened to her command, she turnt her head allowing herself to look out the mirror.

he glanced at her for a moment, feeling a little guilt for even agreeing too come alongside her. he didn't want to set her back though, and if he trusted her enough to come he'd keep quiet.

   returning his eyes to the road he continued their drive, it was silent the remaining drive. but a comfortable one culture rubbed her lips together spreading the moisture.
" you sure your not hungry ? " he asked, making sure before they headed to the memorial grounds.

    " yes ethan " she laughed turning to face him, he gave of a small nod knowing he'd take her to get something after they were done, which he wasn't doubtful about " ok i gotchu " he said turnin down the dirt path heading to the graveyard.

  culture unbuckled herself, and straightened her posture seeing they had arrived ━━━ grabbing her bag, she waited for notti to find a spot for them to park since it was just free grounds. putting the car in park he unlocks the door, and allows culture to get out.

   " your coming too "

   he instantly sighed and unbuckled his own, and got out the car, they walked side by side to jahkye's designated area. culture bent over to fix the things gifted around his grave stone. notti just stood there with a unreadable expression

   she twisted her lips, as she wiped a bit a dirt off the top as she just remained there. she looked back at notti, seein he'd rather be somewhere else, " you can wait in the car i'll be there in five " culture implied, but he didnt want too leave her.

   shaking his head he just crossed his arms, culture reached in her purse. taking out freshly brought plastic flowers, which were more liberal than real ones.

    picking up any plastic that trailed around, his eyes managed to follow her every step of the way fascinated how she could care too keep up his grave more than his relatives.

    he decided to help, walking to the other graves across from his corresponding the same things she did. culture thought it was thoughtful of him, a lot of people didn't care to take care of deceased peoples last carings.

    " okay helper boy , we can go now " cece said swiping her hands down to get rid of the grits of dirt. notti followed behind her too the car, unlocking it with his key before she got there ━━━ entering the car he started it almost immediately to get away from there.

    " that wasn't so bad ? " she questioned in which he just side eyed her. she chuckled sitting her bag back down towards her shoes, positioning her seatbelt over her she made sure to buckle it. " igh i'm getting you something to eat before dropping you off " he applied.

   she playfully rolled her eyes, she could tell notti didn't take no for an answer so she caved in. " chick fil a , if you insist on buying me something " notti laughed at her as he pulled off, " you still have to obtain my part of the deal you know " he put forth.

she didn't forget, " just let me know " cece replied, which he would definitely do, since the group had been wanting her to be in one of their videos especially notti , he smiled seeing she was going through with it so far.

heading down near to chick fil a , causing her to grab her wallet out her purse. notti shook his head, that was pointless to him knowing he'd pay even if she refused it but it was just in him.

finding a side park he carefully opened his door, and heading to the other side to opens her. " thank you thank you " culture said, walking towards the door keeping it open for him to walk through, entering the line.

deja vu ..

crossing her arms she kept her eyes on the menu, she often switched her order up between three things here so she always looked to see what she was in the mood for whenever she came.

notti on the other hand always got a chicken sandwich with a medium fry, and frozen lemonade to go along with it. " you figured out what you wanted yet ? " she twisted her lips, just deciding to go for the eight count and a medium fry.

telling her the order notti made sure to imply it for her, so she stood too the side. just waiting to pay, as she held it in her hand. but before she knew it the receipt rolled out, she side eyed him as he laughed softly.

" you're so annoying " she playfully said, as he shrugged his shoulders and led them to the side to wait for the food, which was convenient. " since the last time we were here i got to know you more friend " culture told

notti knew what she was referring too " yet i still hardly know anything new about you, but like you said ill see " he answered, which she nodded ━━━ their order was called out she headed to grab the bags. " inside or in the car ? " he pointed to the tables, as she walked to the two seat & placed the bag down.

gathering their food, culture opened the chick fil a sauce so she could dip her nuggets. notti poured his on his chick sandwich, it was the only way he could eat it preferably.

culture took a sip of her regular lemonade, which notti lifted the corner of her lip. " you dont get the frozen one " she shook her head " never cared to try it " she admitted as he handed his to her, she took a sip it was way better then the regular kind.

" i'll give it to you , this is good "

he smiled, as she handed it back he went in on his sandwich before going onto his fries, it was often he only ate one item at a time ━━━ as for culture she'd go back & forth.

looking down at his phone, a text came from dotty informing him about another get together the group was having, which was at this party. & notti was sure to ask cece if she wanted to come this time.

   " tooka , you comin to the party tonight ? " he asked she thought onto it for a minute before responding, she wanted to go since she passed the last couple of ones " ye i'll come to this one " she said, finishing up her food.

    " igh bet , lets hurry "

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄𝐄, 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢 .ᐟ
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█  ━━━ 𝗍𝟣𝗆𝖾

i'm probably going to update this again tonight or tomorrow, but it depends ! also i'm sorry for being inactive i took a break from most things & people so how is everyone ?!