Chapter 25 ❂︎︎ His Queen

Start from the beginning

"I see, I do not know how I am to do this" he marvels. "I never have forgiven anyone. I normally toss them into the swamp. But with her I do not wish to do so" he sighs.

"Sir you are powerful. Forgiveness is the most powerful thing on this earth. And I am sure you can do that" Hoggle points out.

Jareth nods as Hoggle leaves the room.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

Jareth runs his fingers in his hair. He had her ring in his pocket that he had taken back from her. He reaches up and places the engagement ring back on her hand. Hoping she would feel it. He holds her wet hand into his.

"Sara please come back to me. I miss you so deeply it hurts" worries Jareth. "I mean every word that I say" he softly says.

"Jareth?"

He sees her in the mirror over in the corner. Her image.

"Sara!" he calls out her name. He rushes to the mirror.

"Why am I here? They are watching me. And I do not have much time I am afraid here" she whispers.

"Sara, you have the power to come back" he promises her.

"How can I?" she whimpers.

"I am scared and they wish to keep me here" she worries.

"You are messing with the dark forces" he explains. "your own bad mood put you in there and only you can get yourself out of it" he explains to her.

"So, this world here is not real? You here are not real?" she sighs.

"No, that is not really me" he tells her.

"I should have known!" she softly adds.

"What? Why?"

"You would never forgive me" sadly she remarks. "the wedding is not going to happen" she says with unhappy tears in her eyes.

"Sara focus and listen to me while you have time to" he begs her. His hands on the mirrors. He wanted to break it down and yank her out of there.

"Sara!"

"Maybe I should just stay here and be out of the way" she mutters. "at least the you here still loves me" she squeaks out.

"Sara...Sara I do....."

"Leave her" warns an evil sounding voice.

"Jareth I am scared" whimpers Sara.

"She will never see you again! She is happy here with us! Leave her alone!" hisses the angered voice. He sees a demonic version of himself. Taking Sara away. His eyes glowing red back at him.

"Jareth!" cries Sara.

"Let her go!" he yelps.

"Jareth please" begs Sara.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

Soon the mirror image fogs up and he can no longer see her!

"SARA!" he cries in alarm. He no longer hears her voice either. Tears of worry come to him. That was it, He knew what he had to do now.

"SARA! Sara I forgive you! I no longer hold onto any anger with you! I let it all go! No forces will keep us apart! I love you and I want to be with you! Sara come back to me! I forgive! With all that I am. No anger will stay here! I forgive you!" he calls out with power in his voice. Lighting strikes in the room above him.

Sara lands on the bed. Coughing and gagging. He rushes to her side. She holds him as a storm rages above them. She shivers as she clings to him.

She presses her face into his chest. The storm rages a bit. Then once his racing heart settles down then the storm clears. It stops.

"Sara are you alright?" he begs to know. "I am so sorry" he cries. He holds her. "I forgive you and I mean every word. You are moving back with me. And I love you. I want to marry you"

"Jareth you saved me!" she declares.

She clings to his body.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"I love you to" she sobs.

"Let's get you warm and dry. I will have Hoggle draw you a bath" he tells her.

"Wait, I do not want to leave you yet. Do you mean it truly? Do you love me still?" she questions.

She looks fearful.

"Sweet girl I always have loved only you" he reminds her.

He kisses her.

"I am sorry for hurting you" he whispers.

"I am sorry for hurting you. I have missed you so deeply" she says.

"I love you and you are going to be my queen" he vows to her. He kisses her.

She melts into his arms. Where she belonged.

"Come on home Sara darling where you belong. With me" he adds.

Finally he had his Sara back.
For good. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share