"Art ang blurred?"

"Oo. Abstract kaya 'yon, Brielle."

"Abstract 'yon? Wow ha, mahihiya si Picasso sa 'yo.''

Napailing na lang ako sa hidwaan nila. Gusto ko mang sumali ay baka mas mainis lang si Brille o kaya ay mas lalo silang magtalo kapag kinampihan ko ang isa sa kanila

"Ano ba ang sadya mo Aaron? Maliban sa pagkuha ng mga pictures."

" Ah oo, kakanta kami nila Aries mamaya. May request ba kayo?"

"Akala ko ba may napili na kayo?"

"Meron nga pero tumatanggap kami ng special request dahil kasal mo naman."

"I don't really have any in mind." Maliban sa kung anong pinapatugtog ngayon, wala akong ibang kantang pang kasal. "Brielle?" I faced her to ask for her opinion.

"Anything Mrs. Montreal, kaya naming kantahin," Aaron boast.

"Frozen."

"Ano?" Aaron looked confused.

"Sing 'Let it Go' from the Disney movie Frozen. Gusto ko yung may action ah."

"Rock ba 'yon o medley?"

I laughed when I heard Aaron's reply. Hindi siya mahilig sa musical at lalong hindi siya updated sa mga Disney movies or character. The only reason I know about the song was because of the previous charity event that I attended sa isang bahay ampunan.

"Goodluck bro," I said grinning to Aaron.

"Bro, I'm full of luck. Kaya namin 'yan."

Siguro nga pero ewan ko lang kung gustong gawin ni Ace at Aries.

"Your Malificent face is showing luv," I said before wiping an icing on her cheeks.

"Ano ba, hindi ko na kailangan ng additional make-up."

The program continued until the food had been served and the visitors were already eating or done eating. That's why most of the guests were just walking around and chatting.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please." Everyone faces the host and waits for his announcement. "The bride and groom's friends would like to dedicate a song for the couple."

I know what's going to happen next, but I almost choked when I heard Aaron back stage said, 'Do you want to build a snowman' in a high pitch tiny voice - his version of Ana.

"Oh this is gonna be fun." Brielle's already set to record what's about to happen, while I'm already having a secondhand embarrassment.

When the curtain of the stage opened, everyone burst out laughing to see Aaron in an Ana costume with wig and make-up. Aries and Ace are still in their suits, but they have this printed face mask of Elsa and Olaf.

"This song is dedicated to the bride and groom. Congrats bro."

They made the song pop-punk, which made the audience more excited than usual. Aries's main vocal and guitar, while Aaron's doing some adlibs while playing the bass or better yet holding the bass since he doesn't know how to play it. He's mainly our drummer, but for this performance, Ace took on the drums and synchronized it with Aries's singing.

"That's a great performance from our guest, let's give them another round of applause," instructed the host

"Thank you, but this is not the end of our performance. We, as a band, won't be able to reach where we are if he's not on stage with us, so bro, For your wife?"

Aries already told me about the final song that should be dedicated to Brielle. I wasn't opposed to the idea so here goes.

"Alexander, ano nanamang trip niyo?" Brielle looks horrified, it's almost funny.

"Relax luv, nothing bad's going to happen." I kissed her by the temple before going on stage.

The three of them remove their stupid mask, and even Aaron manage to remove his make-up before Aries gave me the mic.

"To my beautiful wife, Brielle Avy."

~

"If I ever get married, would you sing me a song?" she asked.

"If I'm still alive."

"Of Course you will. Even if you're in space, you have to sing so I can hear you.''

He laughed. "Why don't you include anniversaries and funerals as well?"

"Really?"

He laughed once more, "Sure princess." And bowed like a prince.

"You have to promise."

"I promise to sing at your wedding or anniversaries or funeral no matter where I am."

~

[Conclusion: In a wedding, a ring symbolizes fidelity and eternal promise, but other than a wedding band, the bond between two people can build a stronger and distinct relationship even without a wedding]

xx