Chan sighs, turning to look at Jisung who has disappeared. Realizing that Jeongin wasn't with the older two boys.

"So how many people can I invite?"

Chan flinches slightly as Jisung suddenly appears in front of him with a fox on his shoulder. "Max of 6. Innie homework first."

The fox hisses at the older, wrapping his tail around Jisung's upper arm.

"Channie hyung please let him stay this way, he is cute." Jisung pokes the youngers cheek, making the fox jump off his shoulder and turn back with a glare on his face.

"Unfair."

Chan hands the boy his backpack, pointing to the stair. "Homework first."

Jeongin huffs, making his way into the house. Mumbling something about things being unfair and that he should be able to shift whenever he wants to and shouldn't be forced to always do homework.

"Hi love." Minho smiles, placing his bag down.

Chan walks over, giving Minho a kiss on the lips. "How was work?"

"It was good." Minho shrugs, kicking off his shoes before walking into the kitchen with a frown on his face. "What are you doing?" He looks over at Jeongin standing on the table while Hyunjin and Felix look up at him. Jisung is laying on the floor laughing and holding his stomach.

"I am protesting."

Minho blinks, making Jeongin drop his raised arm. "Why are you protesting on top of the table?"

Jeongin swallows, trying to think off the right words. "No more homework."

The older raises an eyebrow. "Oh?"

Jeongin climbs down the table, not wanting Minho to get mad at him. "I'm sorry for climbing onto the table." He pouts, looking back at his school work.

Minho ruffles the boys hair. "I will help you in a second, okay?"

The boy nods his head, grabbing his pencil.

Minho gives Hyunjin and Felix a smile before walking to his bedroom to get changed in some other clothes. Chan pulls Jisung up and onto one of the chairs, looking at Jeongin. "Protesting?"

"I don't want to do homework right after school." Jeongin shifts in his seat. "I want to run around in fox form."

Chan sighs. "I'm sorry Innie, you can shift after finishing okay?"

The youngest pouts but nods his head and starts working on his homework.

"Can we go to the beach tonight?" Hyunjin looks over at Chan. "I finished my homework."

Chan frowns, grabbing his phone to check if he has anything planned for tonight. "I can see if we can go."

Hyunjin smiles. "Thank you."

"Birthdays?"

The three boys turn to Jisung, giving him a confused look while Chan shakes his head with a smile on his face. He walks to the fridge to check the food while he lets Jisung talk about whatever.

"What do you mean?" Felix tilts his head to the side, dropping his pencil.

"When is your birthday?"

"You know mine?"

Jisung frowns, trying to remember before his eyes widen. "OH yeah! September 15."

Felix chuckles nodding his head. "Yeah you pabo."

"Channie hyungggggggg." Jisung whines.

"Yes you can ask Felix if he wants to celebrate your birthday's together." Chan laughs, knowing what the witch boy will ask.