233.A Gift for Brother Park

Start from the beginning

Everyone was looking at her with their mouth open, because of her confident way in which she was speaking.

Some words seemed to be unfamiliar to them but from her behavior, it seems it's something good. So they're trying to hear what she wanted to say.

Though Eunbi at first was not interested to see her gift but just wanted to see it so that she could mock her later, however, when Lalisa started to talk about her gift, Eunbi also became concentrated and was listening to Lalisa's words.

Mingyu looked at Lalisa not understanding even a single word of hers and asked, "Exactly what are you talking about?"

Lalisa raised her brows at him and sighed lightly. She did not continue her empty words and removed the cloth from the tray which showed three silver-coated small round boxes.

Everyone looked at it with amus.e.m.e.nt and confusion.

Eunbi also squirmed on her seat to see the item, because, in the banquet, she rejected the gift that Lalisa was distributing among the consorts but her gift was fascinating and attractive.

As a woman, she also loves to dress up prettily and wants new things which can help her look more young and beautiful.

The cosmetics in ancient times were very rare and people did not have much information on the resources that they had and could be used to make cosmetic items.

Many things can be used for cosmetics and it will not cause allergies or side effects because it's natural. But due to their lack of knowledge, they could not get the full use of their resources.

When Lalisa removed the cloth, everyone looked at the three boxes placed on the tray and was trying to understand what could it be inside these mysterious boxes.

Jeongguk, who was silently watching from aside with a foul expression on his face because Lalisa has prepared a gift for Mingyu also got curious seeing the three boxes on the table and asked, "Lalisa, what is this?"

Lalisa looked at him and a smile spread onto her face and said, "This is my gift to you all. I wanted to gift Brother Park a gift because of our first meeting. I mean as I don't remember anything, so I will take it as my first proper meeting."

"And also I considered him as my brother, so please take it as a humble gift from your sister." she smiled lightly at Mingyu.

Mingyu frowned when he heard her words. He was just wanted her to call him brother because he wanted to remove formalities and wanted to be closer to her and wanted to know her more.

But calling herself his sister, she has drawn a clear line between them. Though Lalisa has no idea what he was thinking about.

Jeongguk's mood which has been down all this while elevated and smiled when he heard her words.

Lalisa looked at their faces and continued, "At first, I was thinking to gift it to Brother Wen only but then we decided to come here and have a tea and also Eunbi was also accompanying us, so I thought that it would be better idea to gift this to you all."

Lalisa looked at Eunbi and said, "Consort Eunbi, I hope you won't reject my humble gift this time like you did at the banquet." she smiled lightly at her as if there is no enmity between them.

Eunbi was flabbergasted when Lalisa suddenly became so humble and gentle towards her.

She smiled awkwardly sensing the strange gaze from Jeongguk.

Eunbi looked at Lalisa and said, "Sister, I will be glad to accept a gift from you. It will be my honor. But I am curious what is inside these boxes? " she said while her eyes were fixated on the boxes.

Mingyu and Jeongguk also nodded when they heard Eunbi's words. They also wanted to know what is inside the box.

Lalisa smiled and said, "This? This is aloe vera gel which is made of the gel extracted from the aloe vera plant. It is a kind of cosmetic which can be applied on the face to moisturize it and it helps to cleanse the skin and removes impurities from the skin making it more soft and glowing."

"It has antioxidants and also helps to reduce acne and also removes dirt from the skin. It is especially good for oily skin like Brother Park and his highness has. And for Eunbi, though her skin is not oily but it's good for your skin as well as it has antibacterial properties and also removes impurities from the skin making it more glowing and beautiful."

"I made this for myself but I wanted to give it to the people close to me as it is good to share good items with others as well. And we are all family, what's the use of fighting and bickering when we can spend our lives in peace and spread love." she finished her long speech with a smile leaving everyone in the room stunned.

Mingyu: " -_- "

Jeongguk: " -_- "

Eunbi: " -_- "