12

So basically, I combined some chapters together because I actually felt they were too short and I think from now on I'll try to make my word count at least 3000, because I think it'll just make everything better. So yeah, don't worry about anything, I just reduced the amount of chapters okay? Happy Reading!! ✨

                              ******

I felt myself stiffen as I registered the pair of unfamiliar lips against mine.

Fortunately, this wasn't my first kiss, so at least it couldn't get stolen by a stranger.

After a few seconds of my brain going into overdrive my stupid self finally pushed the guy, sending him a few feet away, trying not to think about how surprisingly soft his lips were or how he tasted like candy.

Strawberry flavored I think. Huh.

I heard some clashing and I think a mop bucket fell on his head.

I scrambled impossibly closer to the wall behind me and I tried to calm my frantic breaths, my still bleeding hand causing a small pool of blood to drip onto the floor.

I heard some more shuffling and suddenly the lights were turned on.

The pair of bubblegum pink eyes that stared at me curiously made me feel uncomfortable, and even though I was distracted by this guy's unparalleled beauty, the urge to slap him grew with every passing second.

He glanced at my bleeding hand, but said nothing about it.

I took in a deep breath as he sat crisscrossed opposite me, tilting his head at me curiously.

I stayed silent for a few seconds, thinking maybe he would apologize or something but he just stared at me, and I felt a frown form on my face.

"Dude," I started out, cradling my still bleeding hand. "You just kissed me."

He said nothing, still looking at me, and I felt my anger grow.

"Care to explain why the fuck you just kissed me?!"

His eyes widened at my outburst and it took everything in me to hold myself from punching his pretty face.

"Y-you, you w-were crying."

He was stuttering, which meant he was afraid of me.

Good.

Though I couldn't fathom how or why, seeing he was almost twice my size.

"So?" I rolled my eyes, amazing myself with my huge mood swing, I mean, I was ready to cry just minutes ago. "Everyone cries. That doesn't mean you just kiss anyone who does."

"I'm sorry."

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

I so wasn't in the mood for this, and this guy was giving me serious psycho vibes.

"I really didn't mean to upset you more," The guy started, and I looked up at him to see him running a hand through his stark white hair.

"It's just, well this is a janitors' closet, and none of the other students ever come here. You're either extremely upset or new here." He looked up at me, his eyes full of guilt. "I just wanted to make you feel better the only way I know how. Kissing you was just impulsive I'm really sorry."

I took a few seconds to analyze everything going on right now and I wondered when my life became so.....eventful.

"Look, I know this was a horrible first impression and I'm really sorry again, can we just look past this?"