10

Waking up the next morning screaming was most definitely not on my agenda, but I had felt so nervous yesterday the thought of nightmares didn't even cross my mind.

It was totally unexpected, and the fact that I also didn't take my sleeping pills just made everything worse.

I covered my eyes as I sat up, the light streaming in hurting them.

This was the first nightmare I've had since my arrival at the King mansion, and I was not happy about it.

"Good morning Miss Ivaelaena." I heard Marc say.

I felt my heart beat skip a beat and I wondered if he heard my screams.

If he did, he didn't question me, and instead focused on opening my huge ass ceiling-to-floor windows, letting in more light.

At this point I didn't even have enough energy in me to be embarrassed about my appearance and groaned.

Checking my phone, I saw it was just 6:30am.

I scowled and covered myself back with the covers.

I was so not a morning person.

"Miss, you have school today so you have to be up early."

When I didn't reply, he sighed and then I felt him tug slightly on the covers, exposing me to the chilly air in the room.

I felt Viv let out a disapproving meow, and her fur rubbed against my stomach, which was where she had decided to sleep.

How she survived under the covers were beyond me, but I left a leg out so she could have some air, just in case.

Now, I'm kind of regretting choosing shorts and a flimsy long sleeved shirt as pajamas.

"What time does school start?" I said groggily, sitting up slightly.

"7:30"

"Ugh."

I got up and stretched slightly, and Marc moved back a bit.

"Your school uniform is on the chaise lounge, and if it isn't your size, just tell me and it can be tailored to your size now."

I nodded, rubbing my eyes.

"How did they get my size anyway?" I mumbled to myself, but Marc heard it anyway.

"Mrs. King said the information was given to her beforehand in your file. Breakfast is in 15 minutes, and you depart in 30." He said, flashing a small smile at me as he left.

I nodded, silently processing the information as I showered and put on the cute outfit, choosing a simple pair of black platform loafers and black thigh high socks.

I noticed there were three sets of uniforms, one with a blazer, long sleeved sweater, and a short sleeved sweater.

I picked the one with the long sleeved sweater and put my hair in two space buns, curling the strands I left down and adding a bunch of blue and gold pins everywhere to match the uniform.

I wasn't really a fan of letting my hair down, so I decided that I needed to come up with a lot more hairstyles to atleast add some flair to my outfit.

I added a small chain to the waistband of my skirt, and I left my sweater unbuttoned, happy that it was a bit oversized so it hung loosely on my frame.

I decided against makeup but did a deer-liner and a bit of lip tint and lipgloss.

Looking at my almost bare vanity, I decided I needed to go shopping, because the old accessories I had simply wouldn't do anymore.