6

Breakfast went quite smoothly, and I loved my plate of Syrniki, which is apparently cheese pancakes, at least that's what Jordan told me, which I ate with a cup of tea.

After that, I felt really happy, cause that's just what good food does to you.

Girlies, take note.

Mr. King had told me I was enrolled in a private school where the other kids attended, and that I would start tomorrow.

My uniform would also be arriving tomorrow as well, and from the pictures I saw online, the unform is pretty cute.

Raven, Xander and Jordan had gone to school, Mr. and Mrs. King, work.

So...this meant...

I had the whole place to myself!

Woahhhhhh!!!

To be honest, as I retreated back to my room after breakfast to get Viv and then explore, my thoughts went back to last night and the elevator that led to the secret corridor.

The only people in this huge ass castle-like mansion were the staff, and noone would stop me from doing anything.

But...the obvious problem was still there, I, for a fact did not have Mrs. King's eyes, so I couldn't even access the secret corridor even if I wanted to.

Though, I thought as I picked Viv up and strolled through the halls. It might actually just be better if I stayed out of this. Who knows, they might be human traffickers or something.

I walked quite aimlessly, and I only went to the ground floor because the upper ones were Mr. and Mrs. King's quarters, and I didn't wanna intrude on their personal space or something.

The ground floor had a huge living room, lounge and playroom but it was mostly where the staff activities take place so I didn't stay there long.

I decided to walk outside a bit, get a bit of the morning sunshine....vitamin D guys!!!

Okay I thought, walking around this humongous backyard this place is as big as a park.

It even had a cute swingset, and yes, another pool, and even a mini petting zoo, like what the actual hell??

Plus a golf course, barbecue area and outdoor tennis.

I...I need to cry.

Why?

Because My life sucks ass. Badly.

Why can't I be rich too?? I whined in my head, sitting in the fancy gazebo, staring at the view, the maze of roses at the other end of the backyard looking enchanting, in a scary type of way.

"Oh Viv," I moaned out, "I'm a lonely bitch aren't I?"

Playing with the stray strands on my hair, I sighed, deciding the least I could do to cure my boredom was to search on my new school, Hall of Royals. How fitting for the Kings. I thought sourly.

Looking through the school website and some student vlogs I realized that this school, is literally the equivalent of heaven on earth.

It was mostly glass, and everything looked mega expensive but what really caught my attention was the school uniforms.

They consisted of skirts, which apparently could be any length along with a white shirt, bow and or tie and sweater for girls, pants and blazers for boys, both which could be accessorized in any way and any footwear was allowed.

My eyes widened as I saw pictures of the uniform and some students modeling them. They were awfully pretty.

The school colors were blue and gold so the skirts and sweaters were all blue with a nice gold trimming that gave everything an expensive touch.

My heart beat anxiously in my chest as I thought about being the new girl tomorrow.

I hoped the school wasn't filled with snobs at least, but knowing my luck, that was highly unlikely.

Sighing, I turned off my phone and closed my eyes, throwing my head back.

I couldn't believe this was what my life had become. Deep down I was still scared, scared that the Kings would change their mind and I'd be put up for adoption or sent to another foster home. I just knew I wouldn't be able to deal with that if it happened.

I had already begun to love this life of luxury, and began to see Jordan as a potential brother, even though it's only been a day.

Couldn't say the same about Raven or Xander though.

Sometimes, like right now, my mind wandered to my mother and where she was right now.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I thought about the day I woke up to hear that she had left and would never be coming back.

My heart had shattered into a million pieces and as she left, she took a little bit of me with her, leaving me alone with the monster I called my father.

For a few weeks I refused to believe it, clinging to a bit of hope that maybe, just maybe she'd come back for me and we could flee this hellhole together, but that day never came.

After the day she left, my dad unleashed his anger on me, blaming me for her absence, getting drunker and drunker, not feeding or taking care of me at all.

I was just 12 at the time, and I shuddered as I remembered the hours I spent on the street begging, and the time I spent in Dad's tattoo shop, trying my best to attract customers with my looks and barely average art skills.

Over the years they got better, and I could draw amazingly well, but I never forgave my father for what he had put me through.

I felt a weird sensation in the pit of my stomach and I clenched my fists, wishing I could punch his stupid face.

Even though he was in jail, I never felt completely free from his abusive hold, the marks he left on me both physically and mentally permanently scarring me, forever making me a prisoner in my own mind.

Shaking myself out of my toxic thoughts, not wanting to tread down memory lane, I stared lovingly at my Viv, wishing I could be as carefree as her, chasing butterflies.

She was probably the only thing I carried with me from my original home, and I loved her with everything in me.

                            ******

I didn't know I had slept off until I felt someone shaking me. I felt it, but my eyes refused to open. It was then I realized I was screaming and gasping for air.

I felt like a prisoner in my own body, I couldn't move, I couldn't see, I felt like I was drowning in an abyss and I couldn't come up to breathe.

Panic invaded my senses and I feared I would pass out, feeling myself fade in and out of consciousness.

I felt a pair of hands lift me up, and then we were moving.

I had no clue where, or if I was being kidnapped, then suddenly blackness filled my vision and I fell limp in my captors arms.

                              ******

Hiiiii I'm backkkk!!!

Sorry for the late update. 😞

I was honestly just too lazy.

As always don't forget to
Vote

Comment

And share!!!

If you do you get a cookie! Jk~ but you get the gist.

All stays stream S-class!!!!💫

Love yaaaa

~your fav emoji