21

The E.R as usual is in chaos.

"47 y/o Park Jin Young. Car collision" The paramedic announced.

The patient was sitting as there were metal bars stabbed on his thoracic and cranial area. Dahyun came in to check the patient.

"Mr. Park, can you hear me?" Dahyun asked as she lighted his eyes with her light pen. But the patient did not respond.

"Pupils are normal. Can you page Dr. Myoi?" Dahyun asked.

"I'm here, I'm here. What do we... Oh my God!" Mina was shocked with what she saw. "Okay, we need a CT scan and an MRI."

They rushed their patient then another ambulance arrived.

"18 y/o Kim Heechul. Complains of skin pains and body pains" The paramedic announced.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung came in to assist. Tzuyu opened the blanket that covers the body of the patient and the skin was severely damaged. The skin is almost green caused by tetanus and the flesh is almost seen. Chaeyoung flinched a little just by seeing the patients state. The patient starting to get seizures.

"Give me an epi and page Dr. Park for me please!" Tzuyu shouted. 

>>>>>>>

"Oh God, Jisoo. Don't stop. Right there, baby.." Jihyo moaned.

"You like that babe?" Jisoo whispered in Jihyo's ear.

They are in the on-call room. They sneaked out from everyone while they are busy.

"Yes, baby. Keep it that way. Oh my God Jisoo" Jihyo moaned.

"I'm coming, God! nnggg! nnggs! s***!" Jihyo panted and tried to catch her breath then her pager beeped.

She weakly took it from her pocket and saw that she was being paged by Tzuyu.

"I have to go." Jihyo said.

"What? But what about me? You are not gonna leave me hanging like this! Right?" Jisoo complained.

"I don't want to but I have to go." Jihyo put on her scrub shirt and pants.

"So unfair." Jisoo pouted.

"I'll make it up to you at home, I promise" She kissed her girlfriend and left the on-call room.

>>>>>>>

Jihyo is now in the E.R.

"Okay, I'm here, what do we have here?" She asked.

"This guy is suffering from level 4 tetanus and didn't bother to visit a doctor. We have stabilized his vitals but we I need your assistance on this." Tzuyu said.

"Okay."

"I have ordered to run some blood exams. But we need to rush him to the O.R now to save his arm."

"Got it. I'll just tell Jeongyeon to take me off her case then." Jihyo said.

"Okay. See you in the O.R."

>>>>>>