16

Dahyun and Momo are already preparing for their surgery. They are already in the sanitation area washing their hands.

Dahyun looked at Momo. "Ready?" she asked.

"Yes" Momo answered.

"Good. I hope you enjoy this while I'm behind you." Dahyun stated.

Momo's eyes grew big. "What? You mean, I will do the surgery?" she asked.

"Yep!" Dahyun pressed the door open using her elbow. "See you inside."

Momo started to become nervous. She followed Dahyun inside. The nurses gowned and gloved them. As soon as Dahyun was done she looked at Momo.

"Everyone. This is Dr. Hirai Momo, she will be the surgeon today. And I will supervise."

The O.R staff greeted her and Momo greeted back.

"Okay, you have to say your speech then." Dahyun said.

Momo looked at her. "Let's not break anyone's heart and let's get started!" Momo stated.

"Nice, I like it!" Dahyun smiled.

Momo walked towards the O.R bed and Dahyun went behind her. Dahyun felt Momo was so tensed.

"Relax, I know it's your first time, breathe in, breathe out." Dahyun said and Momo did.

Momo looked at the nurse, "Scalpel?" she extended her hand to reach the scalpel from the nurse.

"Doing the incision." Momo slowly pressed the scalpel on the patient's chest.

"Not too long.." Dahyun instructed and Momo obliged. She made a perfect cut. "Perfect." 

"Retractor" Momo asked and the nurse gave it to her.

The surgery went on and Dahyun never left Momo's back as she knows that Momo needs help. Good thing, Momo knows exactly what she is doing and it made Dahyun proud of her.

>>>>>>>

Jeongyeon is already in the O.R and Mina just came in with Sana. "Thank God you were both here! Dr. Son couldn't make it, she is with Jihyo and Jisoo. Is it because of what happen earlier?"

"Can we talk about that later?" Mina stopped her.

"Oh, okay." Jeongyeon said.

They started the surgery. The sound of the drill was heard all over the O.R.

Mina was already able to open the patient's skull and exposed the brain.

"suction"

Sana pointed the suction tube to the open portion. Mina examined the open brain.

"There you are" she got in to the vein and removed the first clot.

The surgery went on, they were able to finish it.

>>>>>>>

Dahyun and Momo were done with the surgery. It was a successful surgery. Dahyun took off her scrub cap and her surgery gown. Momo was looking at her while she checked the chart.

"Now I know." Momo said.

Dahyun looked at her. "What?"

"You are so good with everything" Momo commended. "You teach and make everyone feel at ease." She added.

"What do you mean by that?" Dahyun asked.

"I don't know." Momo shrugged her shoulders.

Momo walked closer to her. "I hear a few things about you Doctor Kim."

"Like what?" Dahyun leaned closer.

Momo backed off. "Oops, friends code. I can't sleep with you" Momo said.

"Huh?" Dahyun was confused.

"I think you should know by now that Sana has a thing for you." Momo said,

Dahyun smirked. "What? Sana likes me?"

"She did not tell us yet, but, I know she does and I know why." Momo said. "But, you didn't hear anything from me. Got it?" 

>>>>>>>>

Mina, Jeongyeon and Sana were also done with their surgery.

"You did great Dr. Minatozaki" Mina commended. "I will surely recommend you in neuro when you finally decided.

Sana just smiled. "Thank you Dr. Myoi."