17

The day have ended. All the surgeries were done and were all successful.

Tzuyu and Jennie spoke with their patient's family and the family were happy.

Mina, Jeongyeon and Sana spoke with the family of their patient and were happy with the results.

Dahyun and Momo went to the room of their patient and said the good news.

Sana, Lisa, Jennie and Momo went to the interns lounge and saw Chaeyoung lying on the metal bench.

"what's up?" Momo asked.

Chaeyoung looked at them, "Don't even start with me!" she said,

"I heard what happen, are you okay?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, Dr. Park just over reacted." Chaeng answered.

"why don't we just grab some drinks?" Jennie said.

"I'll go for that!" Sana claims.

"So what are we waiting for?" Lisa asked.

"let's go!" Jennie shouted

>>>>>>>>

Nayeon and Mina were at the pub drinking.

"So, how's the surgery?" Nayeon asked after she swallowed her beer.

Mina was playing with her beer bottle. "Good, Sana was good. Fast learner." she answered without looking.

"I heard something by the way." Nayeon raised and wiggled her brows.

Mina covered her face with both her hands, "Oh please, I don't wanna talk about it!" she whined.

"What? You know I can't! News have feet and I have ears! Come on! Tell me about it!" Nayeon insisted.

Mina looked at her. "I accidentally poured my coffee on her and I was just helping her put some cream on and chief came in" Mina explains

Nayeon smirked. "Do you like Chaeyoung?" she asked.

"No! Not like "like" like or something." Mina defended.

Nayeon smiled and continued to tease her friend. "Come on! We went to the same university, we both know you have a thing for short girls and having tattoos is a plus!"

"Shut up Nabongs!" Mina tried to stop her.

Nayeon held her bottle and played with it. "Aigoo... You like her, you have the hots for her, you want to date her, you want to love her and make love to her and marry her..." 

"Hajimaaa!"

Nayeon laughed harder. Then Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Jisoo, Tzuyu arrived.

"What's all this fuzz I heard about you Mina?" Tzuyu asked.

"Aish.. stop asking me about it! It was just nothing!" Mina raised.

"It was nothing until Chief caught her like going down on Chaeyoung!" Jihyo laughed.

The bell chimed, and they look at the door, only to see Momo, Chaeyoung, Sana , Jennie and Lisa.

"Speaking of the deville..." Nayeon said.

Jennie roamed her sight and saw Tzuyu. While Chaeyoung can't even look at Mina. They walked towards them.

"Hi," Jennie greeted them all but only looking at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu smiled back but got her eyes on her friend, Momo who was busy with her phone.

"What are you guys having?" Sana asked.

"Beer" They all said in unison.

"Why don't we share tables?" Tzuyu asked only looking at Momo. Momo blushed but nodded.

Jeongyeon cleared her throat as she saw the way Tzuyu looked at Momo, "By the way, where is Dahyun?"  she asked trying to change the vibe.

"Probably filling someone's pussy" Jisoo said and earned a hard slap on her shoulder from Jihyo.

"Aww!" Jisoo whined. "Language babe" Jihyo said,

Another chime from the door was heard. Showing Rose. She greeted them with her Australian accent and Lisa couldn't help but to stare at her.

"Hi everyone!" Rose greeted.

They all greeted back as Rose sat down beside Nayeon.

"Did Dahyun came to see you?" Nayeon asked.

"Oh yeah, she came... hard" Rose flirtaciously said.

All of them shook their heads but kept the interns curiosity.

"Gross" Tzuyu said.

"Aww, honey, just because you only use your fingers doesn't mean you can be disgusted by your friends apparatus.." Rose countered.

They all laughed at the doctors remarks.

"Wait what? What does that mean?" Sana asked hesitantly making the doctors stop.

"Dahyun was born with a genetic difference." Jisoo explained.

Sana hesitated, "Does that mean she has a...." she asked.

"Dick, penis, shaft, cock.." Nayeon answered.

"Oh....!" The interns understood.

"But be careful, coz she might get you!" Jihyo warned and looked at Sana.

Another chime from the bell was heard. Showing Dahyun wearing a brown leather jacket and white shirt tucked on her black denim jeans. One hand on her pocket and the other pushed her hair back.

"There she is," Jeongyeon said. "Yow Dubs!!" Calling Dahyun's attention. Dahyun averted her gaze as she heard someone called her. She walked towards them while showing off her killer smile that made Sana gets lost in her thoughts.