*ear piercing microphone feedback*

We all instantly covered our ears and everyone shrieked.
"Good evening." We heard Leo's voice speak.
We all immediately rolled our eyes.
"And welcome to K-12's 150th annual school dance."
I became worried.
"This isn't part of the plan." I whispered.
The girls all shrugged and began to listen closer as everyone cheered and clapped, including the blue boy. We all took notice that Kelly looked concerned aswell, but mostly realized that she was holding Lucy'a hand.
"We're all gay." Magnolia giggled and covered her mouth to keep herself from cackling. Fleur looked at Kelly and smiled, and then looked back at us, soon returning to listen.
"But before I let you all get back to dancing all night," He laughed.
"Quite literally."
We all looked extremely confused and worried.
"I would just like to say, just one thing." I swallowed.
"Melanie. I know what you've been up too. I've been watching you for a long time."
We all went wide eyed.
"And did you all think. That you could kill my father, get away with it, have your nice little dance, and LEAVE!?"
He sounded distraught.
"Yes." Magnolia mumbled and giggled.
"Not now hun!" I smiled lightly.
He started to laugh devilishly.
"I don't think so, seniors. Not tonight."
The blue boy ran to go exit the building, when he found out the door was jammed.

"The doors are locked!" He yelled in distress. Everyone began to panic, but was quickly silenced by Leo.
"So dance. DANCE. DANCE!" He yelled and laughed like a maniac. Suddenly we were all pulled onto each other, and forced to dance. Kelly was pulled onto Lucy in a typical dance position. Fleur and Magnolia, and Ioane and I. Over the intercom played a song, that was quite nice and beautiful.

I was to young to see the truth.
In my grandmas lap, I'm drowning in her perfume

"What's happening!?" Fleur asked in distress. We all couldn't stop dancing. We were being controlled.
"What's going on!?" I yelled.

Too naive, to even care
About the words she whispered while she brushed out my hair

"I mean, I can't stop!" Magnolia yelled.
"We have to do something about this guys!" Fleur yelled in reply.

People are going to say
If you need a break, someone will take your place

"I mean, I love dancing, but this is kind of ridiculous!" I yelled.

People are gonna try, to tell you that your fine, with dollars in their eyes, just remember~

"We need to find Melanie and Y/N to stop this, NOW." Fleur spoke, still being unable to stop dancing.

Don't let them fuck you, honey no oh

The partner we were dancing with bowed down and held out their hand, all of us still being unable to control our actions.

Don't let them try

We grabbed their hand and started to twirl and spin around.

Oooh~
Don't let them hurt you, baby just say
"Recess, I'm tired."
🎶
Sitting in my room, looking at all I've done...
Everything I've wanted has come to fruition

"My powers won't start!" I yelled, about to freak the fuck out.
"I've lost control!" I spoke, tears forming in my eyes. I was always in control, and the fear of not being in control haunted me my whole life.
"Yeah, I can't use mine either! Were are those two?!" Magnolia yelled.
"My legs are killing me!" Fleur added.

People gonna say, if you need a break, someone will take your place
People are gonna try, to tell you that you're fine, with dollars in their eyes
Just remember~