Ch. 9 - "All of This Good, I Don't Feel Bad For it."

Recap: (F/N) is surprised to see Toji up and kicking in her apartment with his fully healed body. He was knocked out for some time, which caused her to lose hope. However, now that he's up, the plan is back on track. In order to gain the attention of Jujutsu High, (F/N), with the help of Toji, is training by killing cursed spirits. She's able to kill special grades with ease, and soon enough goes on a solo job. Just so happens that her plan worked, because it was a trap by Gojo Satoru himself to catch her.

Quote: Shining by DJ Khaled, Beyoncé, Jay-Z

Special thanks to people who read this story! I wasn't expecting it to grow at all, but I'm really happy! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

______________________________________________

I felt my eyes flutter open, registering the scene around me. I couldn't help the smirk growing on my face as I looked around the familiar yellow lamps covered the room, talismans covering the walls. I pulled my arms to check, and instead of rope, I felt chains.

"Seems to me you wanted this to happen, (L/N)."

"Chains? Not rope?"

"You were Fushiguro Toji's weapon back in the day. Can't be too cautious." I heard the distaste in his voice when he mentioned Toji, however, his expression was normal. Technically, I could still escape easily right now, it wasn't hard. I wanted to reassure that I wasn't a threat towards Gojo, so I decided otherwise.

I make "eye contact" with Gojo, who was in front of me with what seemed to be a look of contemplation.

"I was hoping to catch your attention, Gojo."

"Hm, why?"

"I want in on Jujutsu High."

"What are you planning to do?"

"Help your asses. Specifically your students." I was blunt, clearly relaxed despite being in this position.

He laughed at that, "from what?"

I redirected the question, "Has Okkotsu been on any mission yet? Specifically with your other student, Inumaki?"

He seems pleasantly surprised at my question.

"He has only been training as of currently. He's already been on a mission with the Zenin kid. Why?"

"Good. I'll warn you now then, Geto Suguru plans to declare war after the mission I mentioned."

His smile dropped, the light tone of his dropping. "oh? And where is this information coming from?"

I stared at him knowingly, "Hit a nerve with that, did I? I happen to know things."

"What do you gain from this?"

"Not much, mostly satisfaction and reassurance. Let me help, I want in on the war against Geto Suguru."

"That's if the higher ups are willing to hear you out."

"Those old sacks of shit? They don't have a choice but to let me join. Unless, they want to die."

A smile made its way to his face once more, "Oh? Is that a threat?"

"Most definitely."

______________________________________________

I rubbed my wrists, they were red from the tight chains. I walked with Gojo by my side, his hands in his pockets with a pleased smile still settled on his face.

"Quick question," I hummed, waiting for him to continue as I looked up at him. "Why did you choose to be his weapon back then? You must've had better opportunities than that, no?"