Ch. 1 - "Pay Attention, That One Decision Changed Both of They Lives."

Recap:

(F/N) (L/N), less than a week away from graduating, comes home exhausted. Taking advice from her mom, she goes to sleep almost as soon as she gets home. However, a very vivid dream of a clearing near a forest wakes her up from her slumber. Out of curiosity and instinct, she goes out of her way to investigate in the morning. Discovering a genie in an insulator cup, she takes it home with her. After having trouble coming up with her first wish, she finally comes up with one.

Quote: DUCKWORTH. by Kendrick Lamar

I love reading comments, so please leave someesp out of pocket ones 💀
______________________________________________

"I wish that everything I write in this specific notebook comes true."

I could feel the shit eating grin that I couldn't hold back on my face. The little genie assumingly looked at me in shock.

"Uh?? Is that even allowed?!"

"There's nothing saying it's not," with that I huffed out a laugh, trying to hold it back. 'Call me Light Yagami with how I finessed that.' I felt my abdominal muscles clenching from trying to hold in the laugh at my extremely bad joke. Let alone from having the audacity to laugh at my own joke.

"Ugh, I guess I can allow it. You're lucky I owe you!"

With that, I searched for some marker or permanent writing utensil. After getting a black pen, I opened the inside of the notebook and wrote:

"Wish Note
(F/N)(L/N)
Don't touch."

Satisfied, I looked around, feeling my heart flutter in happiness. It felt a little surreal that I got away with that so easily. So, I spent the next 10 minutes or so thinking of anything I found remotely logical to write in the notebook. I looked at the 8th volume of Jujutsu Kaisen on the top of the stack and suddenly felt a wave of inspiration.

'I know exactly what to put.'

After the next 2 minutes, I leaned away from the notebook and looked at them proudly, Genie floating around my head to also peak at it. Each wish all put down in pencil on this one paper, written in an organized, neat manner:

"I can speak and understand Japanese fluently."

"I am able to enter and exit any official media(anime and manga) of Jujutsu Kaisen"

"I can heal myself and others through physical touch. The more intimate, the more concentrated and quicker the heal is. Leaves person temporarily feeling peace and content, however the feeling does not come towards me when I heal myself. I do not get tired from healing others or myself. Does not require cursed energy, naturally comes."

"I have zero cursed energy, but I can still see curses."

"When I enter Jujutsu Kaisen, a second body exactly like mine takes my place in my stead in the real world. It'll do the things I would regularly do and record events and things it does in a spare notebook so that I do not miss anything."

I looked satisfied at it. I am able to ensure the safety (and sanity) of others without having to do much with these abilities. I won't be tied down to the series, that way, I can go back when I mess something up or feel homesick.

Next, I disliked the feeling of sweating, but I didn't want to miss the adrenaline of the battle. Not only that, healers in Jujutsu are hard to come by. If anything, healers make the team overpowered because it increases survivability.

Lastly, having zero cursed energy is more useful than not. It ensures that my presence will be hidden from everything and everyone, six eyes excluded, and allows me to freely enter and leave domains and other traps if I wanted to. Adding those two together, I'm practically a healing ghost to some.