Chapter Fourteen 🔥

Start from the beginning

"Shit," Malcolm grumbled, shaking his head as he looked back at his game. "I'm sorry, Tyler. I'll set them straight tomorrow at work because I definitely didn't tell them they could get a discount."

"Thank you," Tyler said, his tone relaxing. Out of his corner of his eye Malcolm saw that the tension eased in his broad shoulders and it made him smile. "Who picked up your shift tonight?"

"G—Thor," Malcolm said, grunting as he mashed the buttons to perform a special move. "That's the one I told you about, who's going for a chemical engineering degree. I guess he—needed some quick cash because he needed to buy some last minute lab equipment."

Tyler shook his head. "I'm still glad I skipped college. Shit!" he yelled when his character was defeated.

"HA!" Malcolm laughed, pumping a fist.

"I'll beat you next time," Tyler promised him. His tone had turned competitive, which was surprisingly attractive to Malcolm.

Malcolm smiled smugly at him. "Then let's make it interesting."

"How so?"

"Let's go five matches," Malcolm said, waving his controller. "Whoever loses has to do whatever the winner wants."

A peculiar smile rose to Tyler's lips. "Really?"

"Really," Malcolm said. "But we both have to be okay with the conditions."

"What do you have in mind if I lose?" Tyler asked him.

Malcolm leaned back into the couch cushions and spread his legs slightly. "I want a sexy lap dance from you."

"A lap dance?!" Tyler exclaimed in shock.

"A sexy lap dance," Malcolm emphasized.

"I-I haven't done a lap dance before!"

"You're talking to an expert of the field. I'll guide you on how to properly grind on me."

Tyler sputtered out a laugh and covered his eyes. After a moment he dropped his hand away. "You really want a lap dance from me?"

"Yes, I do," Malcolm responded. He snapped his teeth at him playfully.

Tyler waved a dismissive hand. "Okay, fine. You beat me and I'll give you a lap dance—"

"Sexy lap dance," Malcolm reminded him.

"—A sexy lap dance," Tyler conceded. He sounded a little exasperated. "And if I win then I top you tonight."

Malcolm's brow rose. He honestly didn't have a problem with bottoming, but he did prefer to top. Topping Tyler was especially enjoyable because it was so erotic seeing a man who was staunchly a top melt under his touch. It was both thrilling and ego-boosting to see Tyler give in and respond enthusiastically to Malcolm. And it was especially good to know that Tyler truly enjoyed it.

But he still wants to top me. Malcolm smiles thinly. I know he boasts for a reason. But...

"Okay," Malcolm said finally. "Whatever makes you happy, Tyler."

Something flickered in Tyler's eyes when Malcolm said that, and Malcolm felt his heartbeat accelerate. He quickly turned away and picked up his controller. "Let's get started."

"Right," Tyler murmured. As they selected their characters Malcolm tried to control his breathing and bring his heart rate down. He was only moderately successful.

Cool it. Cool it. He doesn't want a relationship. And relationships will only complicate your life, Malcolm. You're a man of self-control. Use some of it.