-'♡'- i hope you feel happy

angst?

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

You and Kunikuzushi were best friends, he looked older than you and you knew he wasn't a mortal but you didn't judge him for it which he appreciated. But one day, he came to tell you that he would be leaving Inazuma. You were devastated to hear that. You were on your way to give him some flowers you picked as a gift for his departure.

"Kuni!" you shouted as you ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged back lightly, "y/n... I'm sorry but I promise I will visit you often. 

"You promise?" you asked, ruffling his hair. He was slightly taller than you, but you were still growing so you hoped that you'd be the same height as him or taller some day.

"I promise," he said to you, giving you a reassuring smile.

"Okay, pinky promise!" you exclaimed and held out your pinky, he held out his pinky and said, "pinky promise."

"Remember to be happy!" you said as you shoved a bunch of flowers into his arms.

"Thank you," he said, chuckling slightly and looking down at the flowers you just gave him.

"We'll meet again," he said as he bent down and left a peck on your cheek.

"Bye-bye!" you waved your hand at him as he stepped on to the ship. He turned around to wave one last time before the ship sailed away into the ocean...

...

"I will never stop feeling guilty, but I hope you feel happy," Scaramouche said to no one in particular, but his mind wandered off to you, "that's all I want."

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚