-'♡'- Sleep

*Y/N is a Harbinger and they are close friends with Scaramouche.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Y/N had barely gotten any sleep recently. She was currently on a mission with Scaramouche in Liyue and it hadn't been going too well. Childe had occasionally visited them to annoy them which ended up with Scaramouche beating Childe in a fight, or Y/N beating Childe in a fight.

Y/N and Scaramouche sat on the couch, close to each other. They were sorting through the information they had gathered. They were almost done with it and Y/N was feeling extremely tired. Y/N laid back on the couch and yawned.

"When was the last time you slept?" Scaramouche asked.

"5 days since I properly slept... I think," Y/N responded, yawning again. Y/N had only managed to get an hour or so of sleep each night.

Scaramouche sighed and said, "You should probably sleep."

"I know..." Y/N said, their eyes closing as they slowly drifted off.

"C-can I lay here?" Y/N asked sleepily. Y/N didn't even wait for Scaramouche to respond before laying down on his lap. He was surprised at first but decided to not move. After all, this was probably the most sleep she was going to get.

Scaramouche sat there awkwardly, not sure what to do until Childe barged in. Before Childe could say anything, Scaramouche cut him off, "This is the most sleep they've gotten in days, I will kill you if you wake them."

Childe was definitely surprised, he raised both his hands in surrender and waved a goodbye as he backed out the room. Scaramouche sighed as he began drifting off to sleep as well.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚