-'♡'- A New Roommate [Highschool AU]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Y/n was a year 11 student at Teyvat High School. Their previous roommate had moved out, so they were assigned a new roommate. They had heard that their new roommate was really rude. 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"Y/n, this is your new roommate, Scaramouche," the dorm teacher said as she opened the door wider to let Scaramouche walk in, "I'll leave you to settle in now."

"Great, now I'm stuck here," Scaramouche said in an annoyed tone. 

I watched as he dragged his bags to the empty room, "Do you need any help?"

"Don't bother, and don't bother me for the entire year and I won't bother you," he said as he shut the door. 

"Ah okay..." I said to nobody in particular, I sighed and went into my room to do my homework. I glanced across the room to see the door to his room slightly open. He was cleaning out his desk. I hummed to myself. 

"Stop looking at me," he snapped. 

I looked away and continued to do my homework. After a while, the door to his door had been closed, I walked into the kitchen and made some salad. I wasn't sure if Scaramouche wanted any so I made extra just in case. My previous roommate had loved to cook, she had taught me lots of recipes so I decided now was the time to try it. After a while of cooking, I placed it on the table. I tasted the food and it tasted absolutely amazing. I knocked lightly on his door, "Umm... I made some salad and Black-Back Perch Stew, would you like some?"

The door creeped open slowly and he glared at me, "Fine."

I took a few steps back to let him walk out the door. He sat down at the table and tried the food. His eyes widened slightly as he ate it, "tastes... not bad."

I beamed at that, "Thanks! This is my first time cooking by myself."

"You...don't want anything back in return?" he asked. 

I looked at him confused, "No, why would I?"

"Hm, ok whatever," he said, "can I...ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you being nice to me? It's making me suspicious. Are you trying to get something out of this?" Scaramouche asked me, he placed his utensils down and put both his elbows on the table. 

"What? No way," I said, my eyes narrowed a bit. 

"I see..." he said as he continued to eat once more, "Thanks, I guess..."

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"You're not as bad as I thought you'd be."