-'♡'- kiss goodbye

angst

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ 

You and Wanderer sat in the middle of a flower field in Sumeru. You laid down on your back and looked up at the night sky above.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Wanderer asked you.

"Indeed, it is," you said, smiling warmly at him. You looked at the flowers beside you and an idea suddenly came to mind.

"Let's make flower crowns!" You said, excitedly.

You showed Wanderer how to make the flower crowns and you put the flower crown you made onto his head. You chuckled at how cute he looked in the flower crown. He smiled softly at you and placed his flower crown on your head. You and Wanderer sat there silently.

"You'll never leave me right?" He asked you.

You looked at him and held his hand, "of course I'd never leave you, we will be together forever!"

You both sat there and ended up falling asleep under the moonlight.

ʚ♡ɞ

He placed a kiss on your lips and held your hand as his tears fell down his cheeks, "I thought you said we had forever. Please, I don't know what I would do without you."

Wanderer shook you hoping for some miracle that you'd wake up. He held you in his arms and sobbed into your shoulders for one last time.

"Why did you go somewhere I couldn't follow..."

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚