39. End of break

Mattheo PoV-

It was the first day back and I wanted to have a sleep in but Iris kept jumping on me to wake up, she was excited for later on.

Last night was a lot but I will always be on her side but it was hot what she did yesterday.

Iris made me wake up early, she went for a quick shower and came out in a towel, she smiles at me and drops the towel to get dressed, and I start to get hard.

I walk up behind her holding her waist and she felt my boner in her back because she turned around in her bra and panties and smirks at me.

"Want some help love" she say with a smirk.

"Yes, on your knees princess"

She gets on her knees and pulls down my pj trousers and my boxers, making my dick spring up.

She then starts sucking on my tip making my head lean back.

As she starts going deeper someone walks in.

"Hey, how long you guys going to be?" Theo says

"Oh shit sorry" he says again

He still in the room because he came in and shut the door.

I quickly pull my trousers up and Iris stands next to me.

Theo turns around and stares at Iris, and that's when I remember that Iris is still only in panties and a bra.

I look at her and she looks at me with a smirk.

"Put some clothes on" I say in a serious tone, I stand in front of her while she gets ready so Theo don't look at her.

"As I was saying are you ready?"

"Yeah Theo" Iris says.

He nods at me and walks out and I groan in frustration.

Iris let's out a little giggle.

"You won't be laughing tonight when I fuck you" she just looks at me and roles her eyes.

Iris PoV-

I was kinda mad that Theo walked in but it was funny when mattheo realised I wasn't dressed.

We take all our stuff down stairs and we all go to the train station.

We're all stood waiting for the train when he suddenly throws me over him shoulder.

He started smacking my arse.

"Mattheo put me down" I say giggling and I catch the sight of Draco.

"Mattheo put me down" I say again but in a serious tone and he does and looks at me confused.

"Draco is right there" I say in a whisper and he just smirks turns me around and rests his head on the top of my head.

The train finally arrives and we go to the back of the train to get an empty cabin.

I go to sit down but mattheo pulls me onto his lap and so does Draco to pansy and Theo pulls Enzo onto his lap and we all laugh.

Enzo gets off and sits next to me and mattheo.

"We going to see Mia and Layla again" I say to make a conversation.

"Finally I need to get fucked" Enzo said tilting his head back.

"Someone was getting something this morning but I ruined it" Theo said staring at me and mattheo.

I go red and hide my face in mattheo's chest.