28. 3some

Iris PoV-

They went to pansy dorm and we went to Theo's.

I was excited I've been so horny lately because I haven't fucked anyone in months.

"You sure you want this?" Asked mattheo.

"Yes more than anything, I want you both to fuck me till I can't remember my name"

"Be careful what you say to us darling"

Said Theo but I did I mean it

"I mean it I haven't had sex in months and I'm horny".

After I said that the both of them wasted no time into stripping to there boxers and and rushing over to me and undressing me and only leaving me in my underwear.

I loved there touch definitely mattheo's I missed it.

Mattheo was sucking on my nipples while Theo kisses me roughly.

They both pull away my lips red and swollen and my boobs covered on hickeys.

"Get on the bed now Theo get the handcuffs"

Theo handed mattheo the handcuffs and he handcuffed me to the headboard.

Theo started to suck on my neck while mattheo started to tease me through my underwear.

"Please just fuck me"

"Not so quickly we are going to take our time with you or maybe we will fuck you or maybe not"

I know he will, he misses my body my touch and I know it.

He started rubbing my clit through my underwear making me moan and that's when I remembered.

"Guys the silence spell"

Theo casted it and went back to what he was doing.

Mattheo now started to pull my underwear down but pain fully slow.

When he eventually got it off he started to pump two fingers in my showing no mercy.

"Fuck, mattheo I'm going to cum"

It's been 2 minutes and I'm already going to cum what was happening.

"Cum for me you slut"

So I did and it felt amazing.

"Let me clean her up"

Theo then go between my legs and dug his face into me and was licking everything all up and even dipping his tough in.

Theo then took his boxers off revealing his boner his dick was not as big as mattheo but fuck it was wide.

"Think you can take all of this darling"

"Yeah of course I can"

"Don't get so cocky angel" I rolled my eyes at mattheo and Theo thrusted into me

Without allowing me to adjust to his size it hurt.

He kept going and he was all they way in I could feel him and then he started going faster.

It was hurting but slowly started feeling pleaser, he kept going faster and was pressing on my lower stomach making it feel better.

And I look over at mattheo and he was wanking it made me laugh.

Theo then started going harder making this knot form in my stomach

"Theo I'm going to cum"

He pulled out and he walked him self off and came.

"What the fuck"

They just ignored me and mattheo has no got his tip to my entrance and his hand on my hips, I was melting.

Mattheo didn't go easy this time though he went fast and hard with out warning causing me to yelp.

But because I was so close last time it didn't take long for me to feel it again but I didn't tell them that I was going to because I didn't want him to pull out.

So I came and he stopped and looked at me.

"You just came"

"Yeah"

"I didn't say you could"

Before I could answer he slammed back into me going harder and faster than before I didn't think it was possible to go harder and faster.

He was hitting my curvix every time and it felt so good and I knew he felt good as well, I felt him twitch in me and then a warm liquid fill me up he then pulled out and started fingering me.

At this point I was tired now, I haven't done this much in ages.

"Mattheo stop"

He didn't it felt good but it was too overwhelming

"It's too much stop"

I started squirming around and I came but I wanted mattheo to stop.

A tear fell out and Theo pushed mattheo off.

"Mate she said stop she's crying"

"Shit, angel I'm so sorry"

"It's fine just get me out of these"

They uncuffed me and I have bruises all around my wrists.

Mattheo pulled me into a hug and was kissing my forehead while Theo went and got a warm damp cloth to clean me up.

"I'm so sorry angel I don't know why I didn't stop" mattheo whispered into my ear

"It's fine I promise"

I said smiling and kissing him on the lips.

We all go redressed and got into bed I was led in the middle of them and it was comforting but intimidating as they were so big.

I slowly fall asleep happy, happy with how life is going at the moment. Everything is going weirdly perfect but how long till something fucks up.

A/N

This chapter is just smut but the next chapter is where Voldemort finds out Jacob is dead.

Short chapter 867 words!