34. Rewards

Iris PoV-

I was sticking to my promise, but now I was worried, I told him he could do what ever he wanted and I can see in him face that he remembers what I said.

"Strip now princess"

I wanted to play dumb I felt like being a tease.

So I just sit sat there with a smirk on my face.

He walks up to me and he was towering over me.

"Don't be sill, strip. NOW"

I let out a little giggle and I though of something to mess with him even more.

"Ok, sorry daddy" I whisper and I look up and I see his face.

I take off my dress leaving me in my bra and underwear.

He grabs my jaw and pulls me to look at him.

"What did you call me"

"Daddy"

He let go of my jaw and ran him fingers through his hair.

"Your going to kill me baby"

"Hmm not your angel anymore is it"

"You will always me my angel"

It then went silent and I look down to see his bulge through his trousers.

"Want some help?" I say pointing to the bulge.

He doesn't say anything, he just pulls down his trousers and his boxers.

"Knees now".

I obeyed him, I got down and I started sucking on the tip of his dick while jerking his length

He then grabs my hair and fucks my mouth hitting the back of my throat each time making me gag.

I look up at him with my eyes watering and his head is swung back and then I feel a warm liquid fill my mouth.

He pulls out and lifts my chin.

"Swallow"

I did and I show him I did by opening my mouth.

He then picks me up and swings me up onto the bed, he unclips my bra and the uses his wand to tie my hand to the head board.

"Remember our safe word"

I shake my head I forgot I didn't even knew if we had one.

"Ok make a new one, one you'll remember, our safe word is pineapple"

I nod in approval and he smirks at me.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, what's your favourite number?"

I was confused it made me giggle that sentence was just so weird.

"Erm 7"

"Ok I'm going to make you cum 7 times tonight"

For fuck sake I'm going to be dead.

He then starts kissing me but it was a lustful kiss.

He then moved down to my neck leaving his mark, then down between my boobs while his hand plays with my left nipple.

He leaves soft kisses down my stomach, down to my panties line, he then uses his teeth to take my panties off and he throws them on the floor.

He looks at me and lick his lips and dives into my pussy, tongue fucking me while one hand is on my nipple and his other was rubbing my clit.

I then feel this knot in my stomach.

"Mattheo I- I'm going to cu- cum"

I say hardly getting it out between moans.

He then then removes his mouth and pumps two fingers in and out of me, making my back arch.

He pushes my back down back on the bed and I release over his fingers, he then cleans me up with his mouth.

But he starts fingering me again, I needed a break I'm just came and I haven't fully came back yet.

"Mattheo, wai- wait I need a minute"

He doesn't listen, instead he adds another finger so now there are three and goes quicker and with in seconds I came again.

I saw the smug smile on him face.

I swing my head back to get some air and when I look back up he has positioned himself between my legs with his tip to my entrance.

He gives me a wink and slams himself into me with no warning or no time to adjust.

"Fuck mattheo"

Mattheo PoV-

Her calling me daddy earlier really turn me on and I liked it but it's not something I'm want her to say all the time.

I've made her cum two times within 10 minutes 5 more to go, well 4 because I can tell she's going to because he eyes are rolling to the back of her head and her moans are getting louder.

I loved this sight, and it was like music to my ears, her moans were.

I pick up the pace a bit and shortly she cums aswell but so do i.

I just need to remember to do the pregnancy spell afterwards.

I keep going I don't stop pounding into her pussy.

"You feel so good around my dick angel"

She doesn't say anything, she couldn't she was moaning and trying not to cum, I can tell I see it in her face all focused

So I start to rub her clit and that makes her weak and she comes again, I was very proud of myself, but I could tell she was annoyed.

She was tired, and her legs were shaking only 3 more times and I'm done, and I'll give her all love and affection and I will even put on rapunzel.

I keeps going and I can see she was out of breath but all of a sudden she shoots her eyes open.

"Mattheo stop, I'm going to pee"

I let out a little giggle and I pull out but I use my fingers instead.

"What are you doing did you not just hear me?"

"Yes I did but angel your not going to pee, your going to squirt, don't hold it back and it this is good I will stop"

I start to rub her clit and pump my fingers in and out.

Then within a few seconds she squirts I pull my fingers out but I rub her clit and she goes on for about 5 seconds.

I think she's had enough now so I untie her and I go and shower her clean, we come back and I dress her up.

"Mattheo the spell"

Oh right i nearly forgot so I did the spell and finished redressing her.

I then put rapunzel on and by now I know the whole script.

"You did so well angel, I'm sorry if I pushed you"

"It's ok, I'm just very sore but I enjoyed it a lot"

We then kiss but not in a sexual way it was a loving and passionate kiss it was nice.

She then slowly falls asleep and so do I.

I was cuddling with the love of my life , my future wife and the mother of my children.

A/N

This is just a smut chapter.

New character next chapter.

Please vote

1139 words