"Yeah sure!" Amaira roll her eyes making Aaravi huff. She again look at Abhimanyu and glare at him as he is talking with a girl of his class.

Vihaan silently took a samosa from Aaravi's plate and stuff it in his mouth quickly before she caught him red handed.

"Stop drooling at my Bhai, Aaravi," Amaira told her as Aaravi was staring at Abhimanyu.

Aaravi look at her annoyed with her and said with extra sweet voice,
"I am not drooling at your Bhai. I am glaring at my stupid crush,"

Amaira chuckle at her friend. Vihaan again try to sneak another samosa from her plate.

Suddenly a smack lands on his head making him cry in pain. He look up with an annoyed face only to see Aaravi glaring at him.

"Here your friend is crying but instead of consoling and helping her, you are stealing my food. Really... Shame on you!!" Aaravi yell at him.

He just roll his eyes at her and said,
"Then go and propose him,"

She gasped at him and again slap his head earning a whine from him.
"Stupid boy, we are too young to get married," she told him with little blush on her cheeks.

He groan at her and hit her head in return,
"I am not saying to propose him for marriage. Ask him to be your boyfriend,"

She make a O face expression getting his point.
"But what if he reject me?" she asked him cupping her face as she place her elbows on the table.

"Then I am always here for you, baby. I will be your boyfriend," he jokes wiggling his eyebrows.

Amaira laugh at him while Aaravi make a disgusted face.

"Never...no thanks," Vihaan pout making a fake sad face as he look at her with puppy eyes making her and Amaira laugh at his expression.

Aaravi:13
Abhimanyu: 16

"Aaravi what happened to you? Why are you crying?" Vihaan asked looking at crying Aaravi as he come to call her for their games period.

She just shake her head clutching her stomach tightly feeling unbearable pain. 

"Aaravi Yaar...say something. You are scaring me," Vihaan worriedly asked  coming near her seat.

"It's paining...ahhh!!!" she cry in pain looking at him with teary eyes.

"Aaravi...wait I will call someone, okay?!!" saying he run away to call for help. He can't see her friend in tears.

Suddenly he bumped into Abhimanyu as he was running in the corridor.

"Vihaan!? Why are you running like this in the corridor??" he scold him but his got confuse looking at his worried face.

"Bhai..i, Aaravi...she is crying!" He told him while breathing heavily.

Abhimanyu got worried as he run toward her class in a hurry leaving Vihaan behind.

"Aaravi..." he softly called as his eyes fell on her. She raise her face from the desk and sob silently seeing him.

"Manyu...it paining," she murmur in pain as he walked near her and stood in front of her.

"Don't worry, you will be fine. Come let's go to the nursing room," he softly said and wiped her tears gently.

As he helped her to stand on her feet, his gaze fell on her seat which has blood stain. His eyes widen in shock before he looked at her face.

She look at him and frown seeing his fearful expression.