THIRTY - Figure out

Mulai dari awal

This continued as everytime raimon takes the ball it makes a cut that made protocol omega furious.

"You're a pesky bunch!" Gamma cursed. "Here, it's obvious that the defenders who aren't as tired were brought up front mainly to aim for cuts." Aoi sweatdropped. "This sure would get on my nerves."

"T-that is correct!" Dauphin takes the credit. "This strategy is kind of un-fair, isn't it?"

"I agree.."

Hamano takes the ball as it was passed to Kirino. He sees the goal as he run for it making the others fluttershocked.

"You're not getting in" One of protocol omega said as they casted a hisastique technique. "Defense Command 03!"

The impact of the castle was able to steal the ball from Kirino as the male landed harshly in the group. The match contniues while Kirino is unable to stand.

"No.." Kirino uttered as he realize his mistake. "this is all my fault" he tries to stand but his knee failed him.

"Command shoo-" Before one can cast his technique shindou steals the ball. "shindou!" The pink-haired male called out. "You attacked beacuse you thought you could, right? Then I trust your judgement! Let us handle covering you!" The male spoke making the other male fluttershock.

Shindou contniue to fight for the ball as Kirino watched - recalling kariya's words. "Shindou-senpai has an avatar, and now he can even Mixi-max and use keshin armed. He's bounded so far ahead that you can't reach him, that's pretty much what you're thinking, isn't it?" Kariya eyed him.

As he recalled the memory he figured out maybe the male was right. "All I kept thinking about was how resentful I felt that I got strung up... And this is the result." He fisted his hand. "I was jealous. Jealous of shindou of shindou who rose above me." Kirino stood up - looking towards the side seeing miko creepingly smiling at him as if she knew what's in his mind. The girl eyed to point at shindou who was pushed back by protocol omega."

Just then kirino makes a fierce dash making orca trapped in place.

"Kirino!"

"My duty isn't to move up to the front!" The scene caught by Jeanne as she stood up from hiding. "My duty is to support shindou and the others so that they will be able to focus on attacking!" His words absurct the previous captain. "I finally understand what my purpose is."

Kirino fought for the ball as his feelings grew, an aura appeared from behind me for a split second. "Just now..!"

"A keshin!"

Orca made an attempt to pass the balls to baham but the two somonphier teamed up making a cut.

"Shindou, I..." He offered a hand to the male. (Go Kirino confess your love/hj)

"The only person I thought of was myself, There's mo way I could have gained strength in that state of mind."

"That answer youve reached suits you." Kirino then faced Jeanne - calling the female. "I finally understand! My purpose, the thing that only I can do!" Kirino screeched.

"You have something that you can do, too!"

"But nothing will come about, even with me being here... I don't even know if the voice I heard really did come from God..." She uttered as she let go of her necklace.

"You have to believe in yourself! I believe in you! In your words!" The girl listened.

"If you believe that it's God speaking to you then that will give you the strength to push on, towards victory!"