THIRTY - Figure out

Start from the beginning

"Oh? Do you not like my strategy?" The king replied. "What strategy? We're just wasting away our energy for your own amusement." The boy spat.

Before protocol omega steal the ball back from Kirino passes to tenma the ball back. "Alright then!" The brown-haired male looked at the man.

"Attack then." The king conceded.

"Quit scampering around!" Gamma yelled clearly furious. Within that tenma runned towards him as like a miracle he passed by him as everyone gasped back.

"Oh là là! He really got through."

"How.." the mangers asked, miko stayed quiet as the cat smile didn't left her face. "Fei!" Tenma called out - passing to him.

"Anger was consuming them so much that they were unable to predict them." Miko smiled as the managers and wondeba looked at her shock.

"Hm why yes! Predicting ahead of the ahead of the ahead of the ahead, This is what you call a strategy Voila!"

Even tho miko was the one who actually thought of it she let him take the credits as she nodded at him looking tot he other side seeing zanark scoffed at them.

Raimon charges ahead as both tenma and Fei heads to the goal, everyone making a prayer that it will make it but before can go any further the horn for the first half rang as it was announce that the first round ended leaving the score 0:1 protocol omega in the lead.

"The Dauphin's strategy may have worked, but at this rate we'll be too exhausted in the second half..."

Everyone was panting quite heavily, "it's okay! We can still go on."

"Yeah, we've managed to find a way through them." The two complayed

"But if you keep this up, it'll eat up your stamina." Midori coaxed. "Not to worry. I have already thought of my next move. Right boy?" Dauphin laughs as he glance to the 'boy' beside him to which the team gasps, both from the fact miko got misgendered again and a new plan coming from the king.

As the break went on, shindou called out Kirino who was assolated from the group calling him back, Kirino walked back as he passed by shindou with a small tension - as he passed by the black-haired girl their eyes met as miko only smirked at him and proceed to walk away leaving him slightly confused.

As the second match was about start - the commentor coment about raimon's changed of positions as both defenders Kinako and Kirino went upfront.

Zanark chuckled as he dettered even him didn't expect that, "That is a strategy that will predict ahead of the ahead of the ahead of the ahead!"

Miko finished it off with a "Vòila!" As both posed grinning. The team sweatfropped at this as they were questioning the new formation.

"It'll be fine! Things will work out somehow!"

"Let's trust the Dauphin Charles on this one, miko agreed in this so let's trust them!" Fei exclaimed.

Wondeba looks towards back to Jeanne as no progress was made to her.

While with Jeanne even her soldiers were slowly doubt the girl's word from God - the men struggling back to fight.

"How do we get Jeanne-san's power to awaken..? At the rate this is going..." Kinako uttered. Kirino recalled Jeanne's words deeply. "I believe in Jeanne. She has a heart stronger than anyone I've ever known. That's why I'm sure the Mixi-max will be a success."

The game started as kinako was now the forward running first. "My Mai position is being a forward! Now I'll get to show my stuff!" Before so..

"Stop, stop, stop! Follow the strategy!" Dauphin snapped as kinako slightly pouted at this before passing to a empty pass, an opponent took this and pass towards to another but before so hayami kicked back as it went out the field.