Suspicious Behavior

Start from the beginning

Trini then said while putting her hand on Kimberly's shoulder.

Trini: I know we all do, but we have to to keep him and our families safe.

Billy: And not to mention we would lose our powers If we told him.

Zach: Man that's bull, Andrew is always there for us and now we can't be honest with him, Billy how many times has he helped you with your experiments and with Skull and Bulk?

Billy thought for a moment and said.

Billy: Approximately 1,595 times.

Everyone looked at him dumbfounded that he knew the exact number, Zach shook it off and continued.

Zach: Jason, how many times has Andrew been there for you when you needed a sparring partner and just and ear?

Jason shrugged his shoulders and said.

Jason: Too many times to count.

Zach: Trini, how many times did Andrew drop everything to help you with your projects and again just to talk?

Trini: Like every day, he's the best.

She said the last in a mumble with a slight blush.

Zach: And Kimberly, how often is Andrew not always there for you and to be honest all of us, I just don't know how he does it, he's like superman or something.

Kimberly thought back to a couple of days ago when her dad showed up at he gymnastics meet drunk and threatening her until Andrew shot up and grabbed him by the collar and threw him out of the building.

{ Flashback }

As Andrew forced Kimberly's dad out of the building Kimberly was right behind them.

As they got outside Andrew threw him in the grass then said In a very angry voice.

Andrew: WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR DAUGHTER LIKE THAT YOU LUSH!!!

Kimberly's dad staggered to his feet and said in slurred speech.

Kim's Dad: How dare you threaten me you, you brute!!!

Andrew had enough and said.

Andrew: HOW DARE I!!!!, HOW DARE I!!!, IM NOT THE ONE COMING TO MY DAUGHTER'S MEET CALLING HER AND UNGRATEFUL WHORE, YOU REALLY RUB ME THE WRONG WAY, WHEN YOU LEFT YOU BROKE HER.

Andrew said as he turned around and pointed at Kimberly who was holding his left arm while crying, then he looked back at Kimberly's dad and continued.

Andrew: YOU BROKE HER WHEN YOU LEFT, SHE LOVED YOU, WHO WAS THERE FOR HER WHEN YOU WEREN'T.

Kimberly's dad walked up to him and began to talk but Andrew stopped him.

Andrew: DONT YOU DARE SAY A WORD, I, I WAS THERE TO PICK UP THE PIECES YOU LEFT AND ID BE DANGED IF IM GONNA LET YOU COME BACK IN HER LIFE AND BREAK HER ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

Andrew: Come on Kimberly, let's go back in and finish the meet.

She just nodded in his chest while walking back into the building, Kimberly's dad was livid he stormed up behind Andrew and tried to hit him but Andrew sensed it and in one fell swoop he sat Kimberly down and judo throwed him back down the steps.

Kimberly looked on in awe as she saw Andrew proceed to throw her dad down the stairs that was as fast as Lightning. Andrew looked down at her father and said.

Andrew: Haven't you forgetten Mr. Hart, I'm a Martial Arts Master, don't ever try that again or I might not go as easy in you like I did today.

After he said that he went back to Kimberly kneeled down and helped her back up while looking in her eyes, he saw her tears so he took his thumb and wiped them away then said with an effectonate smile.

Andrew: Come on Kim, let's get you that first place throphy.

She nodded and they went back into the building, and in fact she did win all cause Andrew was in her corner the entire time.

{ End Of Flashback}

After Kimberly thought that she said with a smile and her face beat red.

Kimberly: He has always been there for me.

After that they decided if it was to keep him safe it's worth to keep one secret from him, they just hope if or when he finds out they wouldn't hate them.

{ Back At The Wolfe House }
[ Andrew's POV]

I just changed in my pajamas and brushed my teeth then showered.

After my shower I got into bed and laid there for a couple minutes before I slipped into a slumber.

As I did my eyes opened up to see a dark void nothing around me but darkness until I heard  a very forceful and gruff voice as it talked I felt a shiver go up my spine.

????: Welcome to our home Andrew, I've been waiting for you to wake me up.

As whatever said that I started to look around but saw nothing, until I saw a dimm light in the distance, I began to walk toward it as the voice continued to talk.

???: It has been a long time since you let me out, how have you been little cub?

When he said that I was confused so I asked.

Andrew: What do you mean by that I don't know what you mean.

As I said that I reached the light and then life out of nowhere I heard loud footsteps until I saw what was talking to me.

( This but instead of Blue it's White and his eyes is bright blue)

I looked at the big wolf in astonishment then it hit me, this must be my animal spirit so I asked.

Andrew: Is it possible that you are my animal spirit?

It began laugh loud as it did the whole ground shook like 100 earthquakes at the same time, after a minute he stopped laughing then said.

???: That I am Andrew, but I'm not like normal animal spirits, oh no, you see little cub I am much more due to our linage, but that's for another day.

Andrew looked at him and was wondering what he meant by that, but decided to shrug it off for now, he asked him something else.

Andrew: Do I at least get to know your name?

The big wolf looked down at his other half to see if he was genuine, he saw no deception unlike when Mou when he sealed him away so he told me?

???: My name is ...........

( To be Continued)

{A/N}

Sorry about the cliffhanger but I promise it has meaning.

What will Rita do when she feels Andrew's animal beast is awakened?

How does Kimberly feel about Andrew?

Feedback is appreciated.

This is Skooter137 signing off till next time 🤘.