"But what am I supposed to do? I wasn't ready yet! What will they think? What if they hate me? Gregory said he would be upset if I died, but what if-" I said, worry was clear in my face and voice. I was then interrupted by Fetch.

"It's alright, they will understand. Don't stress too much.  It may actually bring you closer to the others. Plus, if anything happens, you still got me and Eli. We will always be here for you and if either of them lay a single finger on you to hurt you, I will personally bite their fingers off and maybe...just maybe...kill them." Fetch said. It was clear he was trying to make me feel better. I giggled at the last sentence he said.

"Alright, but I don't want you actually causing harm to them."

"Now let's get you to the bathroom so that I can help you. After all, you may be bleeding again."

"That is true, I didn't bleed last time so I am probably bleeding this time."

We started to walk to the bathroom, making sure to look out for the others. Sure they do sleep now, but some of them like to stay up late and roam, especially Vanessa. I honestly forgot about Vanessa but then again I haven't encountered her.

As we were half-way there, my right eye started to hurt. Fetch looked up at me and mentioned something.

"Your eye changed."

"I know, I had to do something to help the pain." I said.

As soon as we walked into the bathroom I collapsed. Then I blacked out. This usually always happens after I allow myself to shift into Lolbit every 6 months. It never hurts when I do it every day other than the 6th month day. Before blacking out I heard Fetch say something, he always says it...

"Don't worry, I'll watch over you."

Time skip

I awoke in a room. It wasn't the bathroom anymore, thank god. It was actually the second floor Prize Counter. I was also standing. I let my eyes adjust to the lighting and started to walk.

"Ugh, I hate it when this happens." I thought to myself. I was telling the truth.

I looked into my stomach hatch (Lolbit has a stomach hatch in this AU btw, it can fit a child the size of Gregory but it is way too dangerous) and saw my phone. Fetch must have grabbed it out and then put it into my stomach hatch again. I looked at my phone and saw messages from everyone.

Gregory - 1 hour ago

"Mom are you okay? Where are you?"

Eli - 2 hours ago

"Omg! Fetch just told me what happened...good luck <3"

Freddy - 1 hr 30 min ago

"N/N? Where are you? Are you alright? Fetch said something happened but never told us where you were."

Monty - 30 min ago

"Yo. Just heard that somethin' bad happened to ya. Ya alright?"

A/N - Look I'm too lazy to write the others so you can probably guess what they were asking as it was similar to everybody else's (other than Gregory's and Eli's)

"oh god...I forgot that I was in the Pizzaplex. How in the world am I going to explain now?" I thought as I suddenly remembered that I wasn't at home. I don't know how I forgot where I was, but I guess it was a side effect.

I jumped and made myself float in the air, my head and body glitching every once in a while. It didn't bother me anymore.

I closed my eyes and teleported to Parts and Service, after, of course, making myself invisible, even to Roxanne's eyes. Everyone but Fetch, he saw me but pretended I wasn't there. I, myself, really just teleported to Gregory but turns out he was in the room with everyone else. I observed what they were doing, turns out they were talking.