Chapter 7: Her Past

Changbin's POV

I saw Y/n as soon as I got out of the room. She had her head in her hands and was crying. I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked up at me, teary-eyed and hugged me tight, sobbing into my chest. It all happened so fast I almost fell back, I felt pain go through my body but decided against reacting too much to it.

I wanted her in my arms, I felt so warm hugging her. Y/n kept crying into my chest as I stroked her hair, trying desperately to calm her down, "Calm down Y/n, I'm right here, shh stop crying please," I don't know why but it hurt me to see her cry. "Sorry, I was just really worried, and got carried away," she said, breaking the hug, as I felt cold again.

"It's okay, why were you worried though?" I said looking into her teary eyes. "I guess being back here and this whole situation brought back some bad memories for me." she shrugged. "Oh, okay, well if you don't mind me asking, what bad memories?" I said, remembering what Seungmin had told me while he was checking my wound.

Flashback (italic is Changbin, bold italic is Seungmin, regular is Changbin's POV/thoughts)

Hi, I'm Seungmin, I'm Y/n's childhood friend and I'll be treating and checking your wound.

Oh, hi, my name is Changbin.

Um, Changbin listen, if Y/n cries or seems emotional after I'm done checking on you please don't be weirded out by it

What? Crying? Why would she be crying?

OK, but why would she cry? She seems like a strong person.

Oh believe me she is, but this whole situation might bring back some bad memories for her.

What bad memories? I asked as Seungmin took a deep breath before continuing.

When Y/n was 17, 5 years ago, her parents got into a car accident while she was at school. They tried calling her, but her phone was on Do Not Disturb.

What happened to them?

Someone found them and brought them to a hospital, and called Y/n from her dad's phone and she finally picked up. Me, her, and our friends went to the hospital.

What happened next?

We got to the hospital and met up with Y/n's brother there, but her parents were in the ICU and were about to go into the operation room for an emergency operation. The doctors wouldn't let Y/n or her brother see their parents and they died the same day. The doctor that operated on them said that there was a chance they could've been saved if they were brought to the hospital sooner.

Oh no, that's horrible.

Y/n's blamed herself for her parents death ever since. She thinks that if she wouldn't have had her phone on Do Not Disturb and had picked up their call, they would have been alive now. Ever since then, it's just been Y/n and her brother.

That's what she meant when she said she wouldn't be the reason another person dies.

I think it's best if you go out there first, if she sees you she'll stop worrying. If I go out first, she'll just worry more, bombarding me with questions.

Why would she do that? You guys are friends.

It'll probably give her flashbacks of when the doctor told her that her parents didn't make it.

Oh, then I'll go first

Ok but just know that she might hug you or cry more when she sees you so I'm just warning you.

Ok thanks I'll go out now.

End of Flashback

Changbin's POV

"Changbin~ah! Thank god you're okay!" I heard from behind me, instantly recognizing the voice, I turned around to see my best friends, Chan hyung, Lee Know hyung, and Felix.

"Chan hyung!" I said giving him a hug followed by Lee Know hyung and Felix. "You must be Y/n then," Chan hyung said looking at her. "Hi, yes I'm Y/n it's nice to meet you," she said wiping away her tears.

Y/N POV

I shook hands with the three men that had come to see Changbin. I thought there would only be one since I only talked to the man Changbin called 'Chan Hyung' "Y/n what happened?!" I heard someone say from behind Chan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter! Who do you guys think asked what happened lmk in the comments :) Please vote, comment, share and recommend the story to your friends if you like it!

Yours truly,
romzzz_xo   <3

Unexpected Love & Danger {SKZ Seo Changbin MAFIA AU}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें