Chapter 4: The Phone Call

"Call Chan hyung" I said, sighing as I realised there was no way I was going to be able to convince her to let me go home. I successfully took my phone from her hands, before unlocking the phone and handing it back to her as I gave up entirely on trying to convince her to let me go home. "You are really stubborn, you know that?" I asked her, stressing the 'really'.

"I know, my friends always say that about me, but I always take it as a compliment. My mom used to always say my dad was really stubborn, so whenever someone tells me that I'm really stubborn, I just think of it like they are telling me that I'm like my dad," she replied, smiling like a little kid, making me smile internally, which confused me beyond my own understanding.

Why did I feel happy when I saw her smile? Why did seeing her smile make me want to smile? I thought to myself before Y/n snapped me out of my thoughts by saying "Calling Chan hyung" before clicking on his contact. "It's ringing," she said, holding the phone to her ear before I heard Chan hyung speaking from the other side of the call.

OTP (italics is Chan, bold italic is Changbin, bold is Y/n and regular font is Changbin's POV)

Hello? Changbin, where are you? What happened? Why weren't you answering your phone?
Um, hello, is this Chan-ssi?
Who is asking, and why the hell do you have my friend's phone?
My name is Han Y/n sir. Your friend is with me. He's hurt so he's going to stay at my place for the night.
What?! Give the phone to Changbin right now.
Oh, okay, give me a second, sir.

She passed me the phone and when she noticed I couldn't get up, she just put the phone to my ear so I could speak

Hello? Chan hyung?
Changbin! Oh thank god you're okay, where are you? What happened during the mission? Where did you disappear to?
Well actually I'm not okay Chan hyung, and I'm hurt so I'm staying at Y/n's house for the night. I said avoiding Chan hyung's questions since Y/n was right beside me, praying that she hadn't heard what Chan hyung asked.
Give her the phone back.

I gestured Y/n to take the phone back and she put it to her ear before speaking

Mr.Chan?
Listen Y/n-ssi, I'm going to bring Changbin home okay?
Actually, there's no need for that right now. I've already bandaged up his wounds temporarily and we are going to go to the hospital tomorrow morning.

My head shot up as I looked at her "We?" I mouthed to her as I heard Chan hyung say the same thing on the other side of the phone, "Yes, we" she said, simultaneously answering both of our questions. "I'll take Changbin to the hospital closest to my house tomorrow morning. I have a couple friends that work there, so I can try to ask them to get him treated as soon as possible," she said, waiting for Chan hyung to speak.

"Alright then, I'll come pick him up after that, so that I can meet with the doctor and ask them if there is anything I should worry about." I heard Chan hyung say on the other end of the call. "Sure, that should be fine. I'll hang up now, bye." Y/n said, hanging up and putting my phone back on the nightstand, before looking at me.

"You should get some sleep, Changbin. I'll be in my room. If you need anything just call out my name, okay?" "Okay, but which room is yours?" I asked, looking back at her with an awkward smile. "It's the first door on the right," she said with a smile as I made a mental note to not make too much noise if I walk by that room at all.

'She looks exhausted' I thought to myself before saying "Okay, thanks, goodnight Y/n" "Goodnight Changbin" she said before letting out a yawn as she turned to leave the room, turning off the lights on her way out, as I laid down, trying to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for the late update guys I recently moved places so I've been busy for the past few weeks. School also started for me this week, I'll try my best to be good with posting every Friday, but I apologize ahead of time in case I miss any updates. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter please vote, comment and share/recommend the story to your friends if you like it!

Love you all,

romzzz_xo