The governor's mistress

Start from the beginning

"Put it down on the table," Marcus said in their direction, not looking at either of them as he was busy sucking on Kiana's nipple. Mother and daughter were almost back to the door when Marcus thought of something else. "Oh, Laura?"

"Yes, sir?" The girl stopped at the door and looked at the floor mosaic with her head held high.

"Tell the groom to saddle two horses around noon, my stallion and one of the mares."

"Yes sir. Of course." The door was closed quietly and Laura hurried away to pass on her master's order.

"What are you up to, sir," Kiana inquired in surprise, trying to concentrate on the conversation for a moment before another moan escaped her. He certainly knew what he was doing, she was still thinking as he slid one of his fingers inside her to stimulate her. "Riding out with you, didn't I say that last night?"

"Yes, you did say that ..."

"But you didn't believe me when I said I would keep my promise?"

"Yes, I did, but...."

"You are so speechless today, are you at a loss for words, my love?" he teased, now looking at her with a mischievous grin. Kiana found it really hard to concentrate on the conversation as she was about to lose herself in his amber eyes. "You are so different from what I expected, master," she answered honestly.

"Better or worse?", Marcus immediately wanted to know.

Now Kiana started to laugh out loud. This question was simply ridiculous. She clasped his head and pulled him closer to her to kiss him.

"Infinitely better!" She looked at him full of affection and tenderness before she started to open her legs for him. He couldn't refuse this invitation and penetrated her again to eat her out before breakfast.

~*~

After they had breakfast, Kiana accompanied her master to the stables. She felt more excited than she had in a long time. Finally she was allowed to sit on the back of a horse again.

"Aren't you afraid that I might try to escape, master?"

"I thought you didn't want to run from me anymore? I rather felt earlier that you couldn't get close enough to me!" He grinned broadly at her. In such a good mood Kiana had actually never seen him before. I wonder if it was because he had slept with her.

"No, I don't want that anymore either," she said, looking down at the floor. She realized again that she didn't want to leave him. She should try to run away from him, but just the thought of never seeing him again was unbearable to her by now. Marcus clasped her face with both hands and looked at her seriously for a moment. It was as if he was trying to read in her eyes whether she was really telling him the truth.

"Good, because I trust you Kiana," he said softly. Kiana swallowed. She knew he wouldn't ride out alone with her if things were different. "I really hope you don't abuse it." A slight shudder ran through her as she realized how much trust he put in her and what the consequences would be if she broke it.

"I don't intend to, sir," she answered him honestly. He looked at her again seriously, but then without another word led her into the stable corridor, where two slaves were already waiting for them with the saddled and bridled horses. Marcus stepped up to his stallion and gently stroked his nostrils. The horse neighed softly and stretched its head towards him.

"Kiana, this is Dionysus." Then he nodded to the mare beside him. "And this is Ariadne. She can be quite spirited. But she is basically gentle and obedient. She's sensitive to leg pressure. See if you can handle her." Kiana carefully approached the little gray mare and slowly raised her hand so the horse could sniff it. Then she stroked the soft fur on the animal's neck and gave Marcus a grateful and happy look. Ariadne reminded her of her own mare, Rana. She would have no trouble with her, she felt.